Worldline References

The Time-Dependent Reality = the "Reality Worldline" where mustelids experience life and death.

Dreamscape Universe = the worldline that coincides with Reality on a separate plane, where thoughts and imagination can be witnessed and experienced.

The Time-Independent Reality = the "Reality Outside Time and Space", a perfected Reality that has no beginning or end, with everything and everyone in perfected and ever-improving perfected forms.

The Null Realities = the "Would-be Worldlines", which are alternative, hypothetical worldlines that do not truly exist as Reality (the versions of the mustelids in these worldlines are not truly alive, nor do they have a true existence).

-

The Beta Worldline (ie, the most likely Would-Be Worldline that would become Reality if the current Reality Worldline wasn't as it was):

Lester and Lula stumble upon the Awakening Cave at the center of the TrioStars. Their experience in the Cave makes them gain higher-level conscious awareness and intelligence. They only took ferrets to their cave, so only ferrets were able to evolve higher consciousness and intelligence—they were thus able to advance their Elemental Powers to survive in the galaxy, evolving from Wild to Primitive or Industrialized.

The other mustelid species remain Wild, with less advanced Elemental Powers, so they eventually become extinct the galaxy becomes more dangerous.

Sidenote: In the Reality Worldline, Lester and Lula stumble upon the Awakening Cave at the center of the TrioStars. They were given higher conscious awareness and intelligence, and they were given a vision of two possible Worldlines that could exist, depending on what they did with their new gift of intelligence and awareness: they saw the Worldline that would unravel if they only brought their ferret descendants to the Cave, and they saw the Worldline that would unravel if they allowed a male-female pair from each of the other mustelids to come to the Cave. They decided they would bring a pair of mustelids from the other species to this cave, so that all mustelid species had a fair chance of gaining conscious awareness and prospering from it. Hence, the Reality Worldline progresses with all mustelid species prospering in the galaxy while the Beta Worldline remains only a Would-be Worldline.

The Null Wyatt Would-be Worldline (i.e., the most likely Worldline that would become Reality if Wyatt never existed):

The Great Cosmic Explosion never occurs.

Igor becomes great friends with Oswald and Otter Queen Isla, joining them on many projects to advance technology, learning how to summon lots of highly advanced tools and systems. As a result, he doesn't get power-hungry to takeover the other planets since he his friendship with Oswald and Isla influences him to use technology to help many mustelids rather than rule them.

Felix's parents live long enough to get inspired about how generous Igor, Oswald, and Isla are. They become less prideful and more accepting of Felix, loving him unconditionally.

Zorro and Adriel live happily with Seraphina and Igor is very close with them; he never rapes Adriel

Mildred marries Otuk, giving birth to Bennis and several other new kits. They all live with Otuk's tribe of Primitive Mustelids in the forest.

Lyla has a sound mind and never suffers from being psychotic. She and Ian live happily together.

Jedidiah finds a way to cure Gwyneth from her disease and they live happily together as special partners. Both grow old and die together.

Lester and Lula, when they are created with the other Forefounder Pairs, spontaneously find a way to summon a special type of cosmic dust, which keeps them unable to die from old age after they reach their young-adult years. They live into the future and their powers keep all mustelid planets in great shape.

The Null Felix Would-be Worldline (i.e., the most likely Worldline that would become Reality if Felix never existed):

The Great Cosmic Explosion occurs. All mustelids live scattered throughout the galaxy until the entire Time-Dependent Reality comes to an end. The Time-Dependent Reality ends as all mustelids die from the lingering Black Fog that slowly travels throughout the rest of the galaxy.

Wyatt is born as a brown ferret.

Mildred marries Otuk, giving birth to Bennis and several other new kits. They all live with Otuk's tribe of Primitive Mustelids in the forest.

Ian and Adeline are married. Lyla is their murderous, wrathful daughter who kills Adeline and becomes one of the most dangerous criminals.

Jedidiah is the only powerful mustelid who stays free from wolverine enslavement, but he's too conceited about his power and doesn't care about using it to help others. He failed to cure Gwyneth and doesn't want to help another mustelid again.

The Null Oswald Would-be Worldline (i.e., the most likely Worldline that would become Reality if Oswald never existed):

The Great Cosmic Explosion occurs. The Time-Dependent Reality ends right away, as all mustelids get killed in the Explosion (since without Oswald, there was no Immunization invented to protect them).

Mildred and Otuk are married here before the Great Explosion happens. They are married because Wyatt is abusive and possessive over her and behaves like an complete jerk in this Worldline.

Lyla is severely depressed. Sometimes she is a crying, sobbing mess, sometimes she is glum, dull, and devoid of emotion.

The Null Wyatt/Null Felix/Null Oswald Would-be Worldline (i.e., the most likely Worldline that would become Reality if Wyatt, Felix, and Oswald all never existed):

The Great Cosmic Explosion never occurs, since Jedidiah and Gwyneth become Ferret King and Queen— Gwyneth never gets ill so she and Jedidiah were able to use their Elemental Powers to stop the wolverines from becoming power-hungry. In addition, Gwyneth's harmonizing behavior with the wolverines influences them to make peace with the other mustelid species.

Jedidiah and Gwyneth live together for the rest of their lives, happily and dying old together.

Mildred marries Otuk, giving birth to Bennis and several other new kits. They all live with Otuk's tribe of Primitive Mustelids in the forest.

Lyla is less psychotic, but always in a state of fear, unable to say or do much.

The Null Randall Would-be Worldline (i.e., the most likely Worldline that would become Reality if Randall never existed):

Everything progresses the same way as it does in the current Reality Worldline.