The Unexpected Guest

I stood as still as a rock when I saw Paris,what exactly was he doing here?,and who the fuck invited him.I only came back to my senses when Geah softly touched my back.

Once we were seated and have greeted one another,I was still staring at Paris and only looked away once he looked back at me.

"So how is everyone doing?I'm honestly excited to see all of you again,it's been what now three months since we graduated from college"Elisha said

"Well it's been a boring as three months,why the hell is it hard getting a proper job that you will actually end up liking?"

"Well Dylan no one told you to study business",Geah said immediately laughing, which made me snicker and everyone else chuckle

"Well atleast mine makes sense, why'd you study culinary?"he said snickering.They continued they bickering whilst everyone else laughed and gave their own opinions.

I kept looking at Paris and wondered why he was here,I mean of course he knew about his best friend proposing that night,but could that be the only reason?I was still pondering over the question but suddenly our waitress came with most of our food, everyone else had gotten theirs and they said they'd be back with mine and dylan's. 

while waiting I noticed Paris glancing at me and I was about to ask him a question,I got cut off by our food coming.

All was going well until Geah had asked Paris what he was doing back in town after practically dissapearing,he never gave a proper answer,he just simply looked at me and said he missed being back home.Elisha looked at me once he said that but decided to say nothing.We finished our food and were waiting for our deserts.Once everyone had gotten their deserts and were complaining about being full next thing I know the lights are dimmed and a waitress brings over a silver platter and we're all wondering who wouldn't have been full,then all of a sudden he puts the silver platter gently near Dylan and we all see that on the silver platter sits red rose petals and a gorgeous diamond ring in the middle of it all.

Dylan picks up the ring and walks all the way to Geah and I'm getting so excited for her and once Dylan asks the question weve all been waiting to hear and Geah says yes we all start jumping and clapping.The crowd close by smile and clap with us.I was so happy for Geah.To end the day on a even better note we left the restuarant and went to get drinks at a bar close by.