Mr. Kapoor's rage? |Chapter 7

Don't leave without voting please!

************

"Abe salo.....ye kya harkate kr rahe ho? Kitni pi tum dono ne?"

The duo that was dancing like crazy till now broke apart as Diljeet's voice interrupted them and the music also stopped for a while.

(Oh boys, what the hell are you doing? How much have you drunk?)

The man with turban was beyond shocked to find the bestfriends dancing together in a very not-so-holy manner. "Stop dancing like g*ys and come on. Rajat, Rohit and Abhinav are too much drunk. You can say completely drained. Lets take them along. Come on, I shall drop you both. It is already 2 AM."

A friend named Vipin came forward and spoke, "Litrally yaar. Both of you act so g*y. Now I have started shipping both of you. I will not be surprised even if you come out as ones." Hearing his words, the duo's ears turned red. "It is nothing like that...." Jatin protested in his drunk voice.

"Bro....since when are you shipping them? You support the rainbow flags? Don't tell me you are g*y." Diljeet asked with surprise.

"Ahhh bro....I am completely straight. I am just not a homophobic person. I support them as you know, love is love. I have a few friends who belong to LGBTQ community. They are actually good." Vipin explained very well. "Oh....." Everyone made a sound of understanding.

"Ok...OK...now leave it and come. It is getting late." Vipin stated and stepped towards his devastated friends.

Tarun and Jatin looked at each other for a while, trying to process what happened in a while and nodded mindlessly as they were too drunk to even reply. They somehow walked towards their drunk friends who were even more drunk than them and helped Diljeet to take them out of the bar.

It was time to go back to their respective residences. Vipin, who was one of them was also not drunk as it was his responsibility to take the rest of their friends. He was the driver of the second car.

Everyone hugged each other in a heavily drunk state and parted ways to sit inside the car and head towards their destination. Tarun and Jatin were also acting weird and drunk along with them. Poor Vipin and Diljeet stared at their friends and rolled their eyes as they tried to part them away and drag them inside the car. And about the bills, Rajat had prepaid it; so they just left the place.

♧♧♧

Tarun felt someone shaking him. He opened his eyes and found the car standing in front of their haveli. He turned to look at the other side and found Jatin shaking him with half open eyes, "Tae, get up. We are home." He slurred out.

"Oh...." Tarun murmured and raised his hand to open the door of the car and push it. He stammered, but somehow stood still. He turned to extend his hand and help Jatin to take support and come out.