Homey |Chapter 36

It was late evening and a particular raven could be spotted, standing in front of the gas stand in the kitchen

It was late evening and a particular raven could be spotted, standing in front of the gas stand in the kitchen. The male was only wearing a boxer, with his swarthy skin being all exposed to the brunette who was sitting on the platform where he was preparing dough to cook chapatis for them.

The couple could be seen through the door of the kitchen, as we move deeper, we could observe them clearly. The raven head had a platter in front of him on the platform, which he held with his left hand, while the other hand worked on the dough which was being kneaded by him. His brows were taunt and lower lip was tugged between his teeth. He concentrated well on the work, which he was doing. A faint sound of radio could be heard in the background. Jatin had turned it on to k*ll the boredom and a female radio jokey was speaking about the next program which was going to be aired in a while.

Jatin was listening to her voice. It was familiar to him because he played the radio whenever he felt bored. The new program started and the lady gave information about the movie name, music director and singers before turning the song on. An old song from 90's started playing in the speaker and the male lowered it's sound, keeping the small device aside.

He now payed attention to his handsome boyfriend, who was preparing meal for them. His gaze rested on the older's side profile, who looked concentrated while kneaded the dough. The male was very charming, and his charm never failed to take Jatin's breath away. Oh, whenever he looked at Tarun, he felt pity for all the girls in the world, who couldn't have him. Well, good for him. He had this handsome man, just for himself now. His lips stretched upwards unknowingly, from cheekbone to cheekbone. He couldn't stop the muscles which stretched upwards automatically, so he bit down his lower lip harshly and lowered his gaze.

His eyes rounded and breath hitched when his gaze rested on the older's hands, which were working on the dough in the platter. His perfect, long, veiny hands grabbed the dough harshly and they balled into fists as he put pressure on the soft flour. His veins popped up, causing the brunette to gulp thickly. Oh, he started feeling h0rny gain. How much he wanted to have his butt0cks there on the place of flour. He wanted the ravenette to knead him. He felt so d*mn jealous of that dough at that moment.

"All done...," when Tarun murmured, he exhaled shakily and realised that he had been holding his breath for so long.

"You ok?" Tarun tilted his head slightly, towards the brunette who was sitting next to him on the kitchen counter. "How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm absolutely fine." Jatin replied, smiling in tiny and feeling the tips of his ears turning red.

"I will give you a painkiller, once I fill your stomach." Tarun replied and started searching for the roller, which he found in a corner. "I hope it doesn't hurt much." He scooted closer to his boyfriend and looked at him with eyes full of affection.

"It is fine Tae. You know, I am strong. It doesn't hurt that much. It stings a little and my muscles feel stretched. Nothing else. Oh, I am so ok that you can take me once aga---." He replied and bit the tip of his tongue as the last sentence slipped out of his mouth accidentally. His eyes rounded instantly with cheeks flaring up when Tarun smirked at him and wagged his brows.