Flowers and butterflies |Chapter 31 [M]

W*rning:- Well, you already know

W*rning:- Well, you already know... ;-)

It was very hard for Tarun to survive till Saturday. He surely thought that it was going to be easy. But it was bad. You can say worse!

Because his boyfriend kept sending his d*rty pick up lines and s*xy pictures of himself to him and made him hard several times in front of his family members at home, and in front of his patients at clinic.

On Thursday, I mean next day after their romance on call; Jatin sent him some normal messages and memes when he got time to check his phone at work. But at late evening, when the raven was having dinner, the younger male sent him a picture of his amazing muscular body making the other choke while eating.

Tarun usually never used phone while eating with family, but it was Mrs. Kapoor, who asked him to call the brunette while having dinner so they could talk to the inspector. The Kapoors had a nice conversation with the brunette, and once the call ended, a naughty idea crossed Jatin's mind, and he ended up sending his mirror selfie to his boyfriend making him choke.

Thanks to the picture which disappeared in a while as it was a *view once*, but Nikita beside him also couldn't help but choke along with him as she also got a glimpse and tried her best to control her laughter. She couldn't believe that Jatin sent his picture in a dark brown tight boxer shorts to his brother, showing his well defined thick thighs, abs, tattoos and muscles. The picture was taken in the bathroom and Jatin decided to bring the new mirror he got installed there, in use. In the picture, his face was covered with the cell phone with which he clicked it and only his body was on display.

So this is how Tarun got a b0ner in front of his family. Thanks to Nikita, who saved him on time. When the siblings were questioned about what they saw on the screen which made them choke and laugh, she replied that Jatin had sent some weird pictures of his face which made them laugh. Also thanks to Jatin, who sent the picture which could only be viewed once so his mother, who snitched the phone from him to check, found nothing.

Well, she didn't doubt her son as she knew that Jatin had a habit of showing teeth and making weird faces to tease others, which he had been doing since childhood, so it was not suspicious. She gave the raven his phone back and asked him to eat instead of using the phone.

As soon as Tarun finished eating, he went straight to his room and locked himself inside. He was still hard. Thankfully, the long shirt he wore covered his lower part and saved him from embarrassment and bombardment of questions. He would also have got beaten up and his family would have understood that they were cooking something together.

So the raven had to lock himself in his room and the poor male called his boyfriend and cursed him a lot.

Jatin on the other side of the line said nothing but laughed at all the curse words as if he enjoyed being cursed. The older male called him everything- son of b*tch, m*f, a$$h0le, bl00dy f***r, sh*meless creature, d**k, f***ing b*sturd, etc. And he just rolled on his bed, laughing his a$$ off and clapping his hands.