[26]'Goodbye my sunshine'

Aniska's POV:
"Once a bestfriend always a bestfriend", he said and make me chuckle. I used to be his regular dialogue when I used to get fed up of him.

Recappp

Aniska's POV:
The next morning... In college.

I was with Deepika while my eyes all around were searching for Shubman.

Where are you Shubman? I never find you whenever it's important.

Deepika already sensed the restless in me but surprisingly didn't say anything as I also tried to hide it.

I tried adjusting my chain which again and again rubbing against The Bites.

I found my chain to be tangled with my t shirt. Yes I wore something that covered my whole collar area. Ikykwk.

But committed a real big mistake. "Deepika can you see wher my chain is stuck", I asked her but realisation hit me late.

She started dragging my shirt here and there to find the fault and I was only praying to God.

"What's this!", Deepika exclaimed as her eyes went wide.
SHITTTTT!!

"What", I replied hoping she didn't see what I am thinking. "Thisss", she said I felt her hand rubbing against those bites.

"Umm...", I said trying to generate an answer. "I will beat the shit out of you if lie anymore.", she said.

"You... Will you spill up or should I leave", she said. "Yeah yeah I am telling...", I explained her the whole thing.

"You asshole, you rascal, you... I even forgot slangs for you", she said hitting me on my shoulder.

"Stop stop stop Rohan and Harsh are here but where is Shubman", I said looking at through the window and their down faces.

Deepika dragged me towards them to ask. "Where is Shubman?", Deepika asked breathing deeply as we just did a sprint from our lockers to main corridor.

"Airport", Harsh. "What, why?", Deepika asked frowning her eyebrows. While I turned my attention towards them.

"Didn't Aniska tell you he left.", Rohan said. "What are you saying he didn't tell me anything such", I said backing up.

"He didn't inform you that he would be leaving for Manchester", Rohan said. "No not even hint, wait 'Goodbye my sunshine', freaking shit I just heard 'my sunshine' ", I said face palming myself.

"Rohan where is he now, exactly", I asked.

Someone's POV:
"Exactlyyyy.... He must be in Delhi right now", Rohan replied. "But why are you searching for him", Harsh asked.

Aniska in short explained them the whole scene. "Kaha tha mene use kaha tha, do din aur ruk ja par us...", Rohan said.

"Calm down", Deepika said. "He will out from Delhi in just next 20 hrs", Harsh shouted.

"We are destined apart, we are 4 people there are only two flights from here to Delhi. On now and one at late night.

If we catch the one at night it is impossible we can reach him", Aniska said, clearly her heart and brain not supporting her.

"What about the flight right now", Deepika said. "Four people, urgent boarding and from here to Delhi. Impossible to get tickets", Aniska said while her hands covering her face.

"On of mu cousin handles such stuff", Rohan said. "You mean you can get tickets", Deepika said.

"Yes", Rohan said. "Get them arranged fast!", Deepika said.

"You know where Shubman is staying back over there", Deepika asked Harsh. "No", Harsh replied.

"Okay I have a plan", Deepika said.

Aniska was lost of any hopes. She was too exhausted to think or do anything else for Shubman.

Only one line kept spinning through her head.

"And about me, I have lost my love for you".

You fucking idiot. She scolded herself.

Harsh and Deepika called Shubman. Harsh spoke to Shubman how Deepika asked him to.

They somehow got the hotel where he was staying back.

Rohan came dashing towards them and nodded in positive.

A cheer went through three of them but Aniska was still hopeless.

"Arghh! this dukhi atma", Deepika said. "It's alright I know Shubman loves you more than anything", Rohan said kneeling down to Aniska's level.

Deepika made her stand and the three dragged her to airport. "Let's go, have some hopes yaar", Deepika said.

All of them dropped at the airport everyone reported their parents about it.

Aniska was lost. Her brain wasn't supporting her heart anymore. All that she was thinking was that. She didn't deserve Shubman after all this.

"Let's go", Deepika said as they went towards boarding the flight. "Aniska just answer my one question, Do you love him", Deepika whispered but loud enough to hear.

"Yes", a whisper came back from Aniska's mouth. She dragged her to board the plane.
-----------------

They reached Delhi...

Anika glanced at the clock and again. It was just 12hrs left for the flight of Manchester to depart from Delhi.

Author's note:
Hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for reading. Do leave your reviews. It helps.

Bye bye. Peace out!!