23

It has been a week.

A week after the incident at the beach.

Jungkook was getting ready to the office, while his mind was wandering somewhere. He have not caught any glimpse of the elder, over the past week. The elder did not come to the company for their project. He didn't come to their house. And it's bugging the jeon.

He had a brief chat with yoongi the next day, about the incident. He did not pry about taehyung, he rather asked him only about jimin, and the scene caused by those two at the beach. He got nothing but a 'I'm so fucking confused about that incident jungkook' from yoongi.

He also came to know that, jimin was not staying in their place for the past week. Apparently yoongi crashed jimin's phone with his non ending calls, jimin attended the call the next day, only to tell him he won't be returning until a week, and that he was in his own apartment, which he used to live before marrying yoongi. He also dared yoongi not to come for him, until he was sorry for thr scene caused. He did not tell anything about taehyung's whereabouts, just led both of them to assume whatever they like.

And yoongi being yoongi, went to jimin's appartment the previous day, to apologize and bring him back, where he was met with a scene of jimin who was watching something in Netflix and a sleeping taehyung on his lap in the living room. Which made yoongi more furious and confused as fuck. But he can't loose his cool, he have to wait and know what the fuck has happened in the span of a hour a week ago.

He apologized to jimin, who wanted him to apologize to taehyung too, yoongi was sceptical about this. But for the sake of his jimin he uttered the word before dashing out, while calling jimin from the outdoor, to tell him to be at their home before he wake up.

' it's 10, jimin would have went to their home. So where is him? '

With thoughts overflowing his head, he hurried into the kitchen, grabbed a toast, scurried to open to front door, when the door opened by itself.

'What?! '

Oops, it's taehyung.

Jungkook stilled in his place, so do taehyung.

Taehyung though the young CEO would have reached his company , hence he came here Delebratley stilling in a cafe adjacent to their house, just as to not bump into the other. But everything went vain, jungkook wad still here.
He should have spent a couple more minutes in the cafe.

With a shakey sigh he moved inside not sparring a glance towards the man who was pinning him with laser eyes. He was going to take the staircase when he heared the voice,

"Back to slut phase? Who was that new toy Kim? "
He knew, he was a bitch to talk like that. He knew the elder was with jimin tr he whole week. Yoongi has told him. But still.

With a sharp breath, without turning taehyung replied him with a 'none of your business'
Which took jungkook aback.

The elder was not a one why give snarky replies.

"Oh now you started whoring around again? Not even caring to come to the fucking company to complete the project?  Forget the 'no cheating' clause of the fucking marriage documents you signed? " He don't know why he was being like this. But something irked him to get a proper reply from taehyung.

"I'm not the one who goes behind my words jungkook. If you don't trust me, you are free to imagine whatever you like. It's not the first time you are not keeping your trust on me anyways"
It pained taehyung, to utter those words. Those scenes he reminsed stabbed him internally. He wanted everything to end soon. This wholeass fake marriage drama. No one have trusted him, not his friends, not his hyungs, not even his love.

Jungkook scoffed before taking quick steps, Yanked the elders hand. Taehyung barely managed to stand on his legs before facing the floor. He raised his head, only to witness the younger's face inches close to him.

"You are not the one to talk about trust Kim. You are not worth uttering those words" Spatting those words with venom, his eyes fell onto the lucious lips of the elder. Something sparkled inside him. He wanted to push every button of the elder. Cause that's the reason he agreed to this marriage right?

To take revenge?

He traced the bottom lip of the elder with his thumb, stoking the chin,
"Why should I imagine taehyung? Why don't you come to my bed tonight huh? After all that's all you do, open your legs wide. Or you can fuck me too, you know. That's the reason you have played those games all those years right? To get me in your bed? Don't worry taehyung, I may even pay you good if I like you service" He slurred words reached taehyung.
Making his stomach churn, his whole body started shaking. He gave a harsh push to the other making him move farther.

He looked the other straight in his eyes.
"You will never know me jungkook"

Those words felt mysterious to jungkook. What did he mean by that? Which 'me' he was talking about?

Before he could come up with a remark, he was met with taehyung's vouce again.

"Two months jungkook. Give me two months, we will wind up this project. That's all you need right? This project to become success? I'll try my best to finish this project. Then I'm signing those divorce papers. Even if the project's not getting over I'll be signing the papers, and will be giving you the share you have mentioned in the papers, cause  the doctors gave a month for dad"

The last sentence was said too low, that jungkook missed to hear, in the shocked state of his.

'What did he mean by signing the papers? '

______________________________

You like fast or slow?

I meant the chapters. I don't want to rush, but i want to end this, cause I have lot more going on my life.

This will be the one and only story of mine thought!

So yeah! 

What do you think of jungkook?? Is he a douche??

Pekabooo~~~