16

It's been one month since the marriage. Nothing have improved between the husbands. It's going like a maze, an unfinished loop of something going round and round. Most of the days where both of them try to ignore each other to avoid unnecessary arguments, but taehyung avoid the younger just to not hear any more hateful words towards him. It pains physically to know the one we love despises and hates us. And so he try to avoid bump into the younger all the time. Jungkook ignore the other just cause he can't stand to see the elder male, he don't want to look at the face of someone who broke him.

   Both want the year to roll on very quick, so that they can move on and live their life just peaceful if not happy. They try to act civil most of the time when they caught the sight of the other unintentionally, but the younger does a poor job here. And that one night, he know he went overboard....

    It was 2.10 in the night, the younger was still not home. The elder was pacing with the mobile in his hands contemplating what to do, when the door bell rang twice making him to splint fast and open the door.

    He was met with the sight of the younger drunk again. But this time it was not yoongi who bought the younger home, rather it was a beautiful girl. The elders heart stopped at the sight, he gently extended his hands towards the younger male to hold him but was pushed away by the said male. The girl felt bad for the elder male, with a apologic smile,

"Sir, I'm Mr jeon's secretary. He left the company before the usual time today but i was  called from a bar by Sir's mobile that he was shit drunk and was causing some ruckus. So i hurried there and picked him up to avoid scandals. I called the elder jeon to get the new adress.. I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I don't know the passcode so-"

"Oh, it's okay Ms. Thank you for bringing him here, sorry for disturbing you at this hour, it's pretty late. Would you like to stay the night? "

" Oh no sir, my house is only a 20 mins ride from here, thanks for the offer. I'll take my leave now sir" With that the said girl exited the mansion.

With a heavy sigh he turned towards the younger who was now sitting on the couch of the living room with a unbothered expression.

"What is your problem jungkook, why are you even behaving like this? For heaven's sake you are a CEO! Do you remember that Or not? " He raised his voice a little at the drunk male who raised his head at the source of noise.

He stood from where he was sitting and tried to stroll towards the staircase, he just want to sleep now, bht

"Where the hell are you going without giving me answers?? I was worried sick kook! Look at the time now, it's almost 3. Why can't you understand things?? You have a problem with me, deal with it.. By why the hell would you get dunk and cause problems for both of our company and our families? " This made the younger stop in his track.

" Oh, now I'm causing problems for your company? You are worried for you fucking company kim? " He let out a humourless chuckle " I should have known, why would you be worried for me? After all you want me destroyed, don't you? Wh-"

"No no, it's not like that koo-"

"Shut the fuck up before I do anything I would regret kim. " He said in a dangerously low voice,

"WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME ONCE JUNGKOOK? WHA-" And in the next second, he was met with a slap on his face making him to look at the other side. Taking his hands upto his face, he felt the burning sensation in his left cheek. He raised his eyes to look at the younger standing in front of him with tears brimming his eyes.

"BECAUSE OF YOU I'M LIKE THIS NOW KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG. IT'S YOU WHO KILLED THE MAN WHO LOVED ME WITH HIS HEART. WHAT IS HIS FAULT?? HE IS DEAD NOW, FOR WHAT?? LOVING ME? HE PAID WITH HIS LIFE FOR LOVING A SHIT LIKE ME?? AND WHAT I'M DOING? MARRIED THE MAN WHO WAS HIS CAUSE OF DEATH. LIVING MY LIFE WITH A BETRAYER. I MISS HIM... ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT?? YOUR FUCKING OBSESSION. BECAUSE OF YOU, HE KILLED HIMSELF. YOU-" he stopped trying to catch his breath before slamming the elder who was standing there motionless, to the near by wall before gripping his throat.

"All for what kim? You could have talked with me, you could have told our- my hyungs.. We trusted you-"

He was pushed back by the elder,
"Trusted me?" With a chuckle, he pushed back his hair before muttering, "you never did jeon, nor you neither your hyungs, you all never trusted me jungkook. And remember you lost the man you loved, but what about me huh? I lost my hyungs, my love, my brother. You don't know anything jungkook. So stop with all these ridiculous accusations, and after this, I'm not going to explain a single thing,even if you and your hyungs beg in front of me, don't feel bad if you found out the truth one day koo- Jeon. I don't owe to anyone except for jimin, and I'll beg for him. But you, no thanks for the reality check" Without waiting for any further second, he dashed towards his bedroom. He searched towards his cupboards and pulled out his backpack. With tears streaming down his face,  he pulled out the photograph of 8 men,

"Why minjoonie? Why did you do this huh? You could have told me! Hyung would have given up on my love for you, atleast then I would have only lost my love. But see what you did, I lost everything because of you minjoon, my hyungs, you, kookiee.. He hates me now! You know... Dad and mom, they are devasted till now, they are putting up some fake smile just to make me feel ok... But I know the truth. Why min?? I hate you... " He crumbled the photo while crying hard, threw the piece of paper somewhere inside his room before clutching his head and crying harder.
Leaving the younger in the living room with his own thoughts.

That night ended with a crying and devasted taehyung and a slight confused jungkook. And after that, most of the things changed, acting civil was ruled out from the list and both were full down on ignoring each other like some pest.

The jeon's entreprises was tacking the problem with the major share holder with the help of the kims cars and jewels. The merging of those companies is solving the issue in jeon's in a great speed. At this rate, the whole issue will be solved within 2 months or less and jungkook was beyond happy to know that. After all he married that man for this, so yeah.

Taehyung was in a business trip to Paris, it was the last day there, he would depart to Korea in the early morning flight tomorrow. It was past 9 the night, he have attended 3 meetings on that very day. So he was beyong exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep like a log. But was Intereupted by a message from jin.

Jinniee❤
When r u arriving baby
broooo?

                                                                Tae
                                        Um.. Tmrw wae??

Jinniee
Ik that you piggg 🐷
I'm asking u the time!

                                                            Tetae
                                              Mm.. Mrng 11. 
                                              But y u asking?                                                    
Jinnie❤
What are u? 5?
Y r u typing like u
R in kindergarten?
And about that!
It's surprise🎉
                                                           Tetae
                                                Wat surprise??
                                                              *seen*
                                                U left me on
                                                            Seen???

                                                              *seen*

"What the hell??!" He muttered before throwing the phone and pulling his comforter to cover himself to sleep.

In seoul,

"Mom what???!! " The younger CEO yelled in his phine in surprise,
'Oh hell no!!! '

________________________________________

I'm sorry for updating late.. I was struck with my uni works. But guess what?? I got a 2 week winter vacation from my uni.. So yeah. Expect updates!

And what do you think about the story?? Does it makes any sense?

Any theories?
Vote and comment.. Please🥺👀