Broke the promise

It was the third day and jungkook was running out of patience. The elder was not back for the past three days, and all the calls he tried were sent straight to voice mail. He could have been not worried thinking the elder was on his parents house again, but to his vain jin called him yesterday to ask him to discuss about the divorce with taehyung , so  that Jin could make the papers ready.

So he was not in his parents home either.

The day when he woke up on elder's bed, he was really confused and frustrated that he didn't think about the whereabouts of the said male. But the fact that it's already three days, and the elder seems not be reachable, he was stressed out real.

Where the fuck is Kim Taehyung?

He won't go to his office today. He should try to find out where the other male was. Just to make sure he was not dead, cause that would spoil his name in the society and his dad would be disappointed in him.

He ate some ramen for breakfast and took his car to the place to meet a person, whom he was not in a good terms these days. More like years. Cause that's the only person who called the elder  the night, before the day he went 'missing'.

It took nearly half an hour to reach jimin and yoongi's house.

Yoongi would be in the company considering it's half past eleven. He parked his car before taking steady steps towards the door. He could have called the other, but he know jimin would have never accepted his call, so he was here. Now In front of their home.

He pressed the calling bell and was waiting for the door to be opened. It was soon opened by sleepy jimin who was half sleeping while opening the door. He was in his pyjamas, hair messy.

As soon as the elder took a look at the intruder, his eyes widened. He was going to shut the door on other's face, until jungkook streched his foot inside to stop the other from doing so.

"Hyung please-"

"Don't call me that jungkook. I don't think we are that close anyway. Yoongi went to office already, so you can meet him there. So if you kindly fuck off, I can have my beauty sleep" His voice was neutral, no emotions nothing.

"I- I came to talk with you. Can we talk inside? "

"Ohh, come on man! " He threw his hands shaking his heads disappointed. And when he looked up, jungkook was already on his couch, looking at the elder with puppy eyes.

'Fuck my life! " He muttered before making his way towards the couch.

" Hurry up and tell me why are you here. "

"I- umm, hyu-" He gulped when jimin gave him that look, " Yeah, so do you know where was he? "

"He? Who?? Come on, it's barely morning jungkook. Don't play riddles. "

" First of all, it's gonna be twelve within few minutes" He looked over to take a glance at jimin who was rolling his eyes, mumbling a 'whatever'
"And the he I was asking is Kim. Where is he? "

And that got the attention of the elder.

"Why the fuck do you care jeon? "

"Jimin please, I just wanna know if that fuckface was alive or not. Cause I don't wanna face any scandals when I'm finding my 'husband' dead after days. " He ended sarcastically rolling his eyes. But oh boy he triggered the wrong person in wrong time.

"Or he would have been whoring somewhere, but i didn't think he was so cheap that he would not even consider my fame. "

Jimin slammed his hand on the table making the younger shiver.

"Enough jungkook" It was calm. But not in a good way though. " Where he was, and what he was doing is none of you business. And all you should focus on was the divorce papers you will be signing within few days. "

"Why are you suddenly taking his side jimin? I don't know why are you doing this? Did you forget what he have done huh? To me? To our hyungs? That includes you  too! God I don't even know why did you even stopped talking with me after that incident as if I ve done everything. And now you be all sqeezy peeshy with him! "

"First of all I've never doubted tae in all these and you know that jungkook. And you say you don't know the reason I stopped talking with you? You could have fucking killed him that day jungkook. My tae, you could have killed him! Oh god! I don't even know why am I having this conversation with you now! " It was eerie silent until jungkook decided to break it.

" You know what he did jimin. He was the reason minjoon was not with us any more. He was the reason I felt humilated in front of the whole university. He was  the reason, every fucking one of those stupid students looked at me like a porn actor. And fucking finally he was the one, who killed minjoon only because that man loved me! Don't tell me you don't know! Don't fucking tell me you forgot! " He messed up his own hair, stood up and faced the other side. He wanted to avoid looking at the man in front of him, who was defending the only person who was hating with his whole heart.

"You know I didn't trust those rumors then jungkook"

"Rumours? Fuckin rumours??? You think those were rumors? Oh, ofcourse jimin, cause you are not the one who was affected that day right? It was all me!! "

There was an empty laugh from jimin, who took few steps to the staircase, not wanting to look at the male in his living room. He disgusts him.

"Think whatever you want jungkook. But know that I have always been right! I'm right then when all those happened. And I'm right now when every one of you are turning blind eyes to the truth. All you could have done is, to give him a chance to explain his side of the story" He took few steps, before he stopped. He seemed to be contemplating something. Finally he uttered a sorry in himself for breaking the promise he made for taehyung.

"And sorry to break your heart, Minjoon never loved you" And he hurried within a span of few seconds he was in his own bedroom, leaving a confused doe eyed male in his living room with his own thoughts.

On the other side,

"Mr. Kim please understand, Mr. Yang was very busy today. And why don't you leave now, cause you know what he told you yesterday" Mr. Bae, the manager of Mr. Yang told the younger who was waiting patiently on the reception from the morning.

He know the business man told him not to waste his time acting silly, his exact words to be quotes were

'' I'm sorry Mr. Kim. I know your company is an efficient and one of the best in the world. But I don't seem to like your careless behavior. And I think you are not mature enough to sit in an important meeting. To be honest I'm very disappointed in you. But it's nothing personal. I don't want to give my project in hands of someone who was incapable to prioritize what's important. " With that he left, without giving a chance for taehyung to explain anything.

But Kim Taehyung was not going to give up. He will try his level best Or he would just give the said amount of money to the younger to proceed with the divorce.

But he really want to finish it with the deal, rather than giving the money. He still has four days. And he will try until last minute.

_____________________________________

Any theories on what could have happened??