Help

"Jungkook, I know I told you it's okay. But it's definitely going out of hands, you may get alcohol poisoning . Please understand kook" Yoongi was desperately trying to stop the younger from gulping bottles of alcohol.

Yoongi doesn't know what's wrong, but he definitely wanted to do something for the younger. But the said man was in no state to understand what he was doing.

"Hyung- *hiccup* what i- *hiccup* I wanna forget" strings of words leaving the younger's mouth making the elder's heart pain. He should do something. With that thought in mind he took his mobile to call someone wishlist keeping an eye on the younger making sure he don't gulp another bottle of alcohol.

The phone was ringing and yoongi was impatiently tapping his foot on the floor waiting for his call to be picked. Within the next few rings the call has been accepted,

"Mr. Choi?"

"Oh yeah. Yoongi isn't it?"

"Yes Doctor. I think I need help with Jungkook again."

"Is he doing that again?"

"yes. For the past four days. At this rate I am scared he would be subjected to alcohol poisoning. I don't know what to do. Do you think you could help him again?"

"yoongi, I want you to understand one thing. All Jungkook need now and even then was not medical support, he needs some psychiatric help and you know that. It was because of his stubbornness then he did not get the help from some professionals. And i think, this time it will be better if you consult a psychiatrists."

the line was silent for few minutes.

" Are you telling that it will get worse if he dont get the help from them?"

"I'm not sure yoongi, but it's time for him to spill his heart out to someone, cause only then he can get out of this never ending loop . And yeah, I can suggest a top psychiatrist. Her name is Mrs. Aria adams. She is from US. But she was here for some medical council for three weeks. I can book an appointment for Jungkook with her for tomorrow. But if she is free,then you can get one today . What you say?"

"Do that Mr. Choi. And thanks for this."

" No mention young man. make sure Jungkook will attend the appointment though. Take care"

and the phone went silent.

Within the mean time, yoongi managed to get Jungkook to his bedroom making him sit on his bed and gave three glasses of water to bring down the alcohol. And it worked as the younger managed to empty his stomach within half an hour.

Both Jungkook and yoongi was now sitting on the younger's bed, with the younger's eyes casted downwards on his lap. He knew he disappointed his hyung. He disappointed everyone.

"You are getting into this again Jungkook. And don't expect me to go into your words this time. I want you to do whatever i tell you ."

the younger raised a confused glance at the man in front of him. But deep down he knows he should follow whatever the elder tells him this time. That's the least he can do for the man, who spended most of his time looking after the mess of a thing he was, despite the fact he was hated by the man the elder married.

He gave the elder a small nod before averting his gaze to his lap again. Yoongi shook his head and stood up from the bed,

"i'll go and make something light for you to have hmm?" he ruffled the small boy's hair and made his way to the kitchen.