Pain

The nights flew fast. But none of the two slept. Taehyung was packing for the flight.

He have always wondered why should he live in some guilt which was never caused by him. It's always painful to carry the guilt without you being the reason for it. But who was he kidding? Kim taehyung have always been unlucky.

His flight timing was 4:20 am, and currently it's 2:56

He has finished the packing, and was now getting ready after the shower. He have packed the nessesities for a week. He hopes he can get the deal back within the week, and so he would have another week time to get the papers ready.

The papers which is going to free him from this hell. No, don't get him wrong. Taehyung was happy when he found out he got another chance to be with his one and only love of his life. But, he knows it can't be an easy task. The anger of the younger did not come as a surprise to him.

Taehyung knows he is not a wrong one here. It's the younger who never gave him a chance to explain. It's their hyungs who never trusted him enough to ask him what happened.

But taehyung have always been a sucker for his friends and his love. He thought signing this contract with the younger would give him a key to clear the misunderstandings and the get everyone back. But oh boy, how wrong was he!

The only good thing that happened with this is, getting back his jimin.

He threw a look at the digital clock,

3:44

He took his luggage, within few minutes he found himself sitting in his car after locking the front door with his spare key.

He should get this deal by hook or crook. It's because of him the younger lost the deal and kim taehyung will make sure to get him the deal back, before seperating from the said male.

It was yesterday night the elder came to know about a thing. It was never his fault. But he was too broken to be fixed just because he thought he was responsible for whatever happened. But the thing it that, it was never him. He lost his mental peace, took therapy, left to a unknown land, left his family. All for nothing.

And from today, he will make sure to treat himself the way he deserves. He will fix himself together. He would mend his own self without any help. He will stop blaming himself for whatever happened. Of course leaving the younger behind will cause more pain, but truth to be told, jeon jungkook don't deserve him.

But, will the poor heart ever listen?

With a sigh, he left for the airport wich he reached with 20 minutes. He have less than 10 minutes to board the plane.

He took out his phone to send a quick message to jimin. He was thinking of calling the small man, but he would be sleeping. So he opted to text instead.

'I'm boarding the  plane jiminie.
Will call u once reached.
Remember don't tell anyone abt
My whereabouts. Not even jeon'

With that he surpassed the security check and boarded the plane. He can sleep for another hour till he reaches Japan.

Jungkook left the bed with soaring headache. He didn't sleep last night, and one can tell he was crying the whole night by looking at his face for once.

He sighed getting out of the bed, it's 8:04 am.

'Two weeks, just two weeks to get the fucking divorce from kim'

But what jungkook don't understand was how was taehyung going to seal the deal with mr. Yang. Cause if the elder failed to do so, he would be required to pay a great amout before signing the divorce papers. Any ways, it's a win-win situation for jungkook.

He left the house within the next 30 minutes, failed to notice the absence of the elder. But it's nothing new right?

Jungkook was in his office, reading through the files, when he heard yoongi knocking at the door.

"Get in"

"Jeon, seokjin was here. He want to meet you"
And that caught the attention of younger.

"Pardon? " Cause why would seokjin be here? If he want to meet taehyung he should have called him. Again, yoongi said he wanted to meet him.

Yoongi sighed.
"Seokjin is here and I'm going to let him inside. You don't have any meetings today, anyways. "

"Wha- yoongi hyung" But the door was shut closed.

Within 2 minutes, the door creeked open again,
"You aren't busy I hope. Cause the thing I want to discuss needs time"

Man, he was straight forward.

"Uh, take a seat Mr. Kim. Yup, I'm free now. We can talk whatever you wanted to talk about" He gestured towards the couch, the elder used to occupy.
'Why wasn't Kim still here? '

Both took a seat in the couch. Jungkook is nervous, he really is. But he was good at hiding those in front of others, so it doesn't seem too difficult for the young man.

"What would you like to have seokjin-sshi? A juice or something? "

" No thanks. " Jin was carelessly glancing the  office, "so how is taehyung? He came home yesterday right? Why didn't you come to pick him up yesterday? Too busy young man?? Where is he now? Home? "

And jungkook was sweating profusely.

"Yea, he- he is alright seokjin-sshi. He is tired, so he is taking rest" He wiped his hands on the pants subtly. Avoiding the eyes of elder.

"Oh I see. It's good then, don't you think jeon? He was very sad that he barely ate something and slept for a few minutes for the past three days. Its a good thing he is taking rest today. " He hummed drumminh his fingers on the arm rest. Eyes fixated on the younger.

"Ye- yeah-"

"Shut the fuck up jeon. Don't spill any more lies, I don't want to feed in them" His tone was sharp earning a shocked face from the younger. But jungkook was not gonna speak anything.

"What's happening jungkook? Are you two not compactable enough? It's better to separate than to live in lies jeon. I want my brother to live a beautiful life, not the ones like this. So i  want you to tell me every single thing. " He leaned backwards turning to look at the younger.

"Its- it's not like that-"

"Please quit that will you? I'm not wasting my time here hearing bullshits jungkook. So please tell me. Taehyung accepted this marriage cause of our dad, and i found this two days back from mom, and i already feel like shit. A shitty brother for my taehyung. So i dont want you to add anymore reasons for me to suffer. If you both are not doing good in this marriage, I can arrange divorce for you jungkook. " It was silent before jungkook started talking again.

"We can't live with each other jin-sshi. "

"And I'm just asking the reason"

"We were friends during hughschool and university" And now it was a surprise for jin.

"Wha-"

"And i was affected by Minjoon's loss. I don't think I can live with his brother, that is taehyung"

Jin was struck. His eyes getting moist, hearing his own brother's name after years, is doing something the him. But he was confused.

"You are not making sense jeon. Whats it is to do something with your marriage. You lost a friend jeon. I don't think it's difficult than taehyung. He suffered more!

For fuck's sake, taehyung is his twin! "

"Minjoon loved me"

"Wha-"

_________________________________________

Any feedback?