Speed up

Frustrated was an understatement. Jungkook was on the verge of doing something he would regret later.

He was furiously calling the elder from his phone as soon as he reached the house, after jin left his office he came home straight to have a talk with the elder on speeding up the divorce. But he didn't find the elder here.

Jin left the office as soon as he heard that Minjoon was in love with jungkook. He didn't want to hear anything after that. He was very ashamed of himself to judge the younger without knowing anything. Of course who would be able to marry and spend his whole life with a person who was a brother of the one who loved him in the past. A twin to be precise.

He can't  think of the pain the younger was undergoing on a daily basis all because of this marriage. He didn't have any  courage to ask more questions, but he wanted to. Like, why did he even accept this marriage in that case? He could have easily rejected. But he knew it would be wrong to ask any more things, so he just left the place. But he uttered a sentence before exiting the office which attained the younger's attention.

"You know this is spoiling both yours and my brother's life right? Give me a call when you decide to get a divorce. " With that he left.
Left without getting to know the full story. If only he had asked more.

Jungkook threw a vase from the table onto the floor which broke into a million pieces. He dont  know why he was behaving aggressively. He stopped doing things like this a few years back. He doesn't want to enter the same phase again.

He was on the edge from the moment jin excited his office. Having that conversation with the elder made him so uncomfortable. He can't point out what is itching him. That was not even the full story. Jin left before hearing the whole, probably it's a good thing? The younger don't know.

He sat on the floor hands on the head, he messed up his own hair, before picking up the phone again. And once again the call went to voice mail.

"Fuck" And the phone was now on the ground, in pieces. He was breathing heavily, he don't know what to do any more. The past is coming to him and all he wanted to do was, he don't know.

He made his way towards the kitchen, pulled out the beer cans and sat in front of the refrigerator having them. One, two and now he was on his eighth can, when he stood up and made his way towards the elder's room.

He opened the door slowly, didn't care to turn on the lights. It's barely  afternoon, so the sun rays were illuminating the whole room.

It was the first time the younger entering the room. He looked around , but it was mostly plain. Not the room kim Taehyung would live in. He had seen taehyung's dorm many time, hell he spend more time in the elder's room than his own. This don't seem like Taehyung's room at all. It's plain.

He turned towards the bedside table which has only a strip of tablets of some sort?  He took them to know they are sleeping pills. He furrowed his eyes, he stumbled on his own steps under the influence of alcohol. He spilled some beer on the floor before falling into the bed. It smelled different. Like medicine and sweat. Taehyung don't smell like that.

He could think of old days, when they used to be inseparable , taehyung would always give him piggyback rides, back to the dorm. He smells like  rain and musk.

He sat on the bed, glancing towards the closet, which was not filled. His gaze fell onto the luggage, he had the memory of the elder bringing with him on the first day.

'He didn't even unpack? Or it's packed cause he won't be in the house after two weeks? '

He was living like a guest in this house.

He left out a shaky sigh. Jungkook was officially out of his own mind, otherwise why would he think of the elder now? When the other was not even in the house, whoring somewhere, within a week of his dad's death.

On the top of the luggage, he could see the bag taehyung would carry around often. He extended his hand, to pick that up from the top of the luggage. He tried to open it's zip when his eyes were blurred by the amount of alcohol he had in his system.

He fell onto the bed again, this time knocking over the bag under the bed somehow. Man blacked out on elder's bed.

On the other side,

As soon as taehyung landed on  Japan, he checked in the hotel, had something to gain energy to pull through the whole day. Jimin has already made everything easy for the elder by calling and arranging everything prior.

It was midday when he visited Mr. Yang's company. He made his way towards the receptionist,

"Excuse me mam? " He gave a gentle smile to the lady, who gave a rather sweet smile,

"Welcome sir, how may I help you? "

"Umm, I'm kim Taehyung. I'm from Korea, CEO of Kim's jewels and cars. I hope you know me? " It's really awkward for the elder. Usually, he had never done this part. It was always attending the meeting arranged by his assistant. Never done something like this. It was kinda humiliating for him. But it was his decision to not involve any other staffs or use jeon' s name in this meeting.

The whole deal was single handedly spoiled by himself. So he would straighten it on his own.

"Of course Mr. Kim. No one in the business world wouldn't dare to not know you" She was kinda flirting and kim Taehyung was in no mood. He just sighed.

"Yeah thanks. I would like to have a meeting with Mr. Yang. Can you arrange it? "

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim. It's really important to have an appointment to visit him, and today he was very busy with the new project with some company named, starco. So it's really impossible today. I would suggest you to go back and contact him with your assistant and book an appointment before meeting him again. " With that she gave him a small smile and continued her work.

Taehyung was already tired. He knew meeting the elder without appointment would be hella hard. He can't involve his assistant or any one, since all the activities by anyone from the company will go into the sight of the younger. Since the companies were merged.

He should come back tomorrow. With that he left the place, with wandering thoughts in mind.

__________________________________________

I know I promised you all to give long chapters. I'm breaking the promises.

I'm sorry. I'll try harder next time.

Please engage by commenting and voting so that it don't seem single sided huh?

So, what's the biggest thing, you think as a secret u need to know from this story? Or any scenarios?

Or u wanna question the characters?

Kim Taehyung

Jeon jungkook