Prologue

"Mom, how many times will I have to say that I don't need a tutor. " you hissed with the reciever balancing between your shoulder and ear.

"I don't know anything. You will be having a tutor because I don't want your grades to come down" was the reply that came from the other side.

"They won't come down Mom. Don't worry. " was the reply that you gave her. Though you couldn't see her face but still you guessed that she was not pleased with your consolations because as much as you know your mother, she thinks that you will bedropping your studies and indulge yourself with some notorious activities as you are staying all alone in Seoul for higher studies.

"I am not listening to you. I have given him the address of your apartment and he will be coming this evening" she replied.

"What! Why did you give a stranger my address? You know that I stay here all alone." you panicked as you shifted the reciever from shoulder to your hand.

"He is not a stranger. He is your tutor. And don't worry he is reliable."

"And how can you tell that? " you questioned, getting irritated at your mother's childish arguments.

"Don't question. You will like him too. He is handsome and just two years older than you. Oh! And yeah, his name is Kim Taehyung"

"What! Wait! Hello? Hello Mom? " the phone hung up and you sighed. You scratched the back of my neck as you slowly walked into your room closing the door behind. You jumped on the bed and pressed your face against the pillows recollecting the name of your new tutor.

What now....

Comming soon .........