Chapter 1:

It was a normal day with the Winchesters at the bunker. We were very close, so obviously I told them everything. Except for the part, that every night me and dean got drunk, we'd hook up with each other...

I didn't say anything because poor Dean was always so drunk, he never remembered the night before. Which wasn't a problem, because as long as we continued buying condoms, everything would be A- OK. I sat at the counter near the kitchen, trying to remember if me and Dean had used a condom or not last night. But then I jumped, feeling someone tap my shoulder. I looked back wide eyed, to find Sam looking confused. "Whoa...everything alright, (Y/N)?" Sam asked, tilting his head to the side. I cleared my throat, "Yep...everything's fine. You just caught me off guard..." I lied, internally thanking the good and gracious lord that Dean wasn't the one that tapped me. Sam nodded slowly, obviously not believing me. I was truly fine. Nothing at all was wrong, I really was just caught off guard. I had to make sure he knew that. "Really...Sam, I'm great. I'm not sick or anything...I just...I have a lot going through my mind." I gave a small- hopefully reassuring- smile. Sam chuckled softly, "Most people say they're great...but that's usually a word for someone being sarcastic." He cocked a brow at me, walking fully into the kitchen, going to the sink. "Well, I'm not being sarcastic." I said in a- hopefully- convincing enough tone. Sam nodded, "Alright...but, I am here if you need to talk." He started washing dishes. I nodded, wanting to change the topic now. I was scared to say too much, since I'm the best at that. So I just kept my over flowing mouth shut. I sighed, leaning back in the chair. "When's our next case?" I asked, looking around me. "Tomorrow probably...We found something in Oklahoma." He walked to the fridge, grabbing a beer out of the side door. "Hey...where'd all the beer go?" Sam questioned, looking back at me. I shrugged, but then remembered Dean probably had them in his little Dean area. "Probably in the dean cave..." I answered, yawning. Sam had a confused look on his face. "The-" He chuckled. "The 'Dean cave'?" he repeated. I nodded, "That cool little room just down that hall." I pointed toward the left hall. Sam glanced back at me once to see if I was kidding, but my face held all seriousness. He walked down the hallway, disappearing out of my sight. I chuckled at this, and grabbed the beer he was gonna drink, trying to pop it open. I felt two hands grab my shoulders shaking me, I yelped. "Hiya sweetheart." Dean laughed at my yelp. I hit his arm with my fist, "You dick head! I was about a damn heart attack!" I blew out a breath. He laughed, "You kinda brought that on yourself..." He sat in the stool next to me. "Where's Sam?" He asked, looking around. "He's on the search for more beer..." I looked in the direction he went. "Yeah? Where's he looking..." Dean adjusted in his chair, a smug smile on his face since he knew he took all the beer. I smirked, knowing he'd be mad Sam was in his personal area. I loved seeing Dean get annoyed. It made him look like an idiot. "The Dean cave." I looked over at Dean, his face immediately dropped. He took a deep breath, looking down the hallway. "Why." He asked, sounding pissed. I shrugged, a smug smile on my face. "I dunno...I warned him not too..." I lied, and Dean stood up. "He's not taking any of my beer..." Dean charged down that hallway, making me chuckle. Poor Sam. He was in for it. "Sam!" Dean called, rushing out of my sight and down the hall. I laughed, sitting back, but then realized there was no back to my chair. I fell back onto the ground with a crack noise. I felt my leg hurt, but it wasn't that bad. Although, I guess it would seem that way since my leg was completely numb. I sighed, rolling over onto my stomach. I stood myself up, but had to use the counter for support. Why did I always have the instant karma. I put my foot on the ground, testing if I could walk. I passed. I heard some talking coming from the dean cave, and decided to join them. I walked down the hall, and opened the door walking in. Sam was leaning against the wall, sipping a beer, while Dean sat in one of the two laz-E boy chairs. Both their heads whipped around to me as I walked in, "I was going to ask to join you guys...but I'm staying either way, so there's really no point in asking." I sat in the chair beside Dean, and he gave me a look that meant he was annoyed. He stared me down while I looked between him and Sam. "So...how have you guys been." I said jokingly, trying to ease the tension I didn't understand. "Fine." Sam cleared his throat. "Peachy." Dean replied, sighing. He tore his gaze from me, leaning back in his chair. "Why aren't you guys talking? It's just me. I won't listen or anything..." I sighed. Every time him and Sam were talking, they would stop once they saw me. We all sat in silence. It was irritating. I groaned in annoyance, "Why don't we talk anymore...remember a couple of years ago we could talk forever..." I sat back in the chair. "Well back then, Dean didn't have a crush on yo-" My head snapped over, landing on Sam. Dean gave him a death glare, that had 'shut the hell up' written all over it. "What was that?" I turned around in the chair, folding my knees under me. Sam shook his head with a smile, "nothing..." He replied, obviously enjoying the fact Dean was so close to blushing. I'd never seen him blush before. But I guess that's because he's Dean Winchester. He's the charmer. He makes others blush. Not the other way around. I guess I'll take that as a challenge. But save that for later. I had to get out of here, before my delay on charm becomes awkwardness. I stood up, "Alrighty then...I'm gonna...turn in early." there it was. The awkward side of my I utterly and completely loathed. I walked out the room, hugging myself tightly. Wow. I'm just about the worst charmer there is. But nothing would be different now. I would still pretend we never did anything together. I'd forget we kinda had a relationship. Everything would be okay.