chapter 5:

[(Y/N)'S POV:]

I pulled the brush through my hair one more time, sighing. I stood up, opening up the bathroom door, holding my clothes. I walked over to my bag, opening it.

Everything was neat. What the hell? Okay... no one was this neat. I mean, I guess Sam was a little neat, but he wouldn't take the time to put my bag together like this.

"Sam?"

I called out, not knowing he was on the bed behind me. He looked up from his laptop, "Yeah?" he said, sitting up.

I turned around, "Who did this. Because it sure as hell wasn't you." I gave him a stern look.

"Uh, Dean actually." Sam raised his brows, blowing a puff of air. "What." I answered, unbelievingly. "I know right?" Sam chuckled. "Where is he?" I asked, looking at my bag.

Something was wrong with Dean... he never was organized. With anything. I mean... I guess his guns...but everything else? Nope.

"Here." Dean walked inside. Why was he outside? "Hey. You." I charged toward him.

"Why did you pack my bag for me?" I propped my hands on my hips, looking up at him. "Uh, surprise?" he gave an awkward grin. I kept the serious look on my face,

"Dean."

I warned. "No? Eh, okay. Um... Can I not do nice things for you?" He shrugged and the corners of his mouth tugged down in an 'why not' look.

I crossed my arms, "But you never do things like that." I stared him down and he rubbed the back of his neck.

I heard Sam clear his throat and Dean looked over my shoulder shrugging and mouthing something to Sam.

"Eyes up here, dimwit." I raised my brows. He sighed, "Look...(Y/N) ..." he looked down.

"Dean, why are you being so nice..." I questioned, raising a brow. "The truth is..." Dean started. I leaned forward because his voice was barley a mumble.

"I made a deal, and I'm sorry but...it ends in a month."

Both me and Sam's jaws dropped... what the hell?