II

I opened my eyes due to the strong gush of wind I felt.

I looked up and saw my half-eaten ramen. I looked at it for a while before everything clicked in.

I widened my eyes and checked my whole house. I was scared. 

"Did I really dump my trauma to someone unknown?" I said and face-palmed myself.

I went to freshen up.

I came out of the bathroom and wore whatever I could find. I made my way towards my kitchen.

I freezed.

There was a guy there in my kitchen. I silently grabbed the knife that was on the table and made my way towards him.

"Who are you?" I asked and pointed my knife towards him.

He turned to look at me and said, "You're not going to open the door, so I had to use your window again. Here's your breakfast." He said that and sat down on the chair.

I looked at the open window and regretted not closing it.

"Do you randomly go to people's houses to rob them but end up comforting them out of pity?" I asked, being annoyed.

"I am going to call the cops." I said and tried reaching my phone.

"damn. You can't even be thankful to me that I brought you food yesterday and made you breakfast today." he said, and I scoffed.

"Thankful to whom? to a robber? Who can literally end my life in seconds? you're ridiculous." I said 

"You yourself said you wanted to die."

"Because I was grieving."

"still."

"shut up."

"No, you shut up."

"No, you shut up, bitch."

"make me."

awkward silence.

"Eww." I said with disgust.

"Well, I made you food so better eat it. I'll come again to see if you have eaten or not." He said that and left again from the window.

"What the heck?" I hurriedly closed my window, locked it, and sat on the chair. He made ramen, and this time it smelled really good.

I couldn't resist it, but I didn't know if it had poison in it or what.

I stared at it for about 15 minutes.

"Maybe I should eat it. After all, I really don't have any will to live now." I said that and slurped the ramen.

It tasted so good.

I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of notifications from my colleagues.

"cant even let me live in peace for once." I said that and rolled my eyes..