VI

I heard a notification on my phone. 

LH

Hi

I scrunched my eyebrows. I had not given my number to any unknown.

YEJI

Who's this?

LH

Your caring robber ^^

YEJI

TF- How did you get my number?

LH

Well, someone is forgetting I nearly stole things from someone's house...

YEJI

So? I never gave you my number bruh.

LH 

Well, that shouldn't matter since we are friends.

anyway, I need your help with something.

can we meet?

I stared at his messages and wondered what type of help does he need from me. 

LH

Hello?? i am waiting for your response. I have other work to do too.

Yeji

Sure, just send me the place.

LH 

:) 

It was a less-crowded cafe. He was sitting with some books. Not gonna lie, he looked majestic there. I couldn't take my eyes off him for a while. He waved at me and I waved back at him. I was really stunned by his beauty.

I made my way towards him and sat beside him.

"So what help do you want?"

He asked a few questions and asked if I could help.

I laughed at those questions since those were basics. I proceeded to help him with his studies.

After a few hours, we were done with his doubts.

We just talked for a bit, and then he told me he wanted to cook for me. I really liked his cooking so I decided to invite him to my apartment. After picking up some things from the grocery store, he came over. I was so nervous that I was shaking. He noticed my nervousness and said, "I am not going to poison you yet, Don't worry.".

He smiled at me as I smiled back. His humour was really something. 

We talked, we laughed, we sat on the floor and made jokes about his robbery while eating.

And then he told me that he missed his mom. I hugged him. I had never seen a cry getting emotional in front of me.

I looked at his red eyes and realised that I like him.