VIII

I came out of the bathroom with my towel wrapped around my body, I opened Spotify and started listening to songs while getting ready. I had two hours left so I decided to complete my journal. 

My phone alarm rang and I quickly grabbed my purse and left my house. 

I reached the address where Heeseung was and waited for him. I felt a tap on my left shoulder. I looked at my left but there was no one. When I looked at the front, my breath hitched. We were a few inches apart.  

"Hey" he greeted.

"hi." I nervously greeted him back.

"Let's go?" he said and held my hand.

We were in a cafe which had only a few customers in it. We sat on table number 5 where the outside view was unimaginable. I didn't know that this place even existed. 

"So... what do you wanna eat?" he asked me and handed me the menu. I looked at the menu. Everything was costly here. 

"Hey, I don't have enough mon-"

"You're not paying it, I am." he said and told me to order anything I liked.

It was really weird. We both were uni students and couldn't afford expensive things.

"you sure?" I asked to which he hummed in a reply.

I sighed and ordered something which I couldn't able to pronounce properly.

He had an Australian accent which made it easier for him to order it. I was surprised that he could even communicate in English very well.

"You look so ethereal today." he complimented me resulting in a pink tint of shade visible on my cheeks.

"Thanks. You look handsome too." I said.

"I always look handsome, tell me something new." he playfully said in which I laughed. His confidence was something which I always loved the most.

We had spent our evening eating in that cafe and talking about random stuff and the stressful uni life.

He paid the bill and walked out of the cafe with me. He didn't let me see the bill even tho I insisted a lot.

"You wanna come over to my place?" he asked. I was a bit hesitant though. I wanted to go but my gut feeling was saying otherwise. 

"Sure." I said and smiled at him. 

We both walked our way to his apartment as it was not too far. 

"Miss." he said and opened the door in a royal manner.

His behaviour was quite different today. even though I didn't complaint about it ,it was something I had barely seen.

I entered his apartment which was pitch black. I heard the door close. There was not a sound for a second.

"heeseung?" I called him. 

"heeseung??" I again called him

I started to feel scared.

Intruder || Lee HeeseungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara