Troopers

Seeing the stormtroopers, Henry walked over to his ship, acting like it was not his ship they were trying to gain access too. "What did this sucker do to get the wrath of the empire?" Henry said walking up to them. "We got an anonymous tip that a stolen ship was in the area" on trooper said while guarding the area around the ship. "Well let me take a crack at it" Henry said while trying to look professional. "It would be a honor to help the empire"

"I see no reason why not" the trooper said letting Henry past him. Walking over to the ship there were many troopers trying, and failing, to get into the Tardigrade. 'Those security updates were worth the hassle' Henry thought. "Move away and let a master do his work" Henry shouted out, making the stormtroopers turn and look at him.

One of the troopers moved to stop him, "Under what authority are you here?" the trooper asked. "Another stormtrooper let me through to try to open up the ship door" Henry said looking at the trooper. "Carry on" The stormtrooper said moving away.

Moving up to the door, Henry quickly took out his main key, put in the password, then opened the door. "Thanks for the help we'll take it from here" one trooper said trying to move Henry. "But wait! There could be traps I could help with!" Henry shouted while being taken away. "Leave him" the main trooper said, "Like he said, he could still be of use," the leader said while walking towards Henry. "You are a great example of a citizen" the leader said shaking Henry's hand.

Nodding along with what the leader was saying, Henry walked to the front, "There are many traps in here," Henry said while lying through his teeth, "For safety, until all of the traps are disarmed, only one person can go with me" Henry said pointing to the stormtroopers, "B-213," the leader called out as one stormtrooper among the rest stepped out, "You will follow this man to disarm the traps, understand?" "Yes sir!" B-213 shouted out. While they walked in, no one noticed a stray stormtrooper sneaking through the doors to get into the ship.

Walking into the interior of the ship, Henry pretended he was busy while looking for something. "Who could live like this?" B-213 said while looking around the very clustered ship. It had random bits and bobs from all over the galaxy, some trash, the others hidden gems. Luckily, the worker fixed the wing before calling the empire so as soon as B-213 was gone, as well as the other guest. Seeing exactly what he needed on the wall he went to grab it.

"What are you doing" B-213 asked, "I'm just, OH LOOK A JEDI"  Henry shouted out pointing outside the ship. "WHERE" the stormtrooper yelled turning around. As B-213 did that, Henry winded up his arm, and bashed the stormtrooper with the wrench he picked up. "Works every time" Henry said dragging the trooper along the floor.

Quickly closing the main doors, and throwing B-213 out the escape hatch, Henry started to take off. "Stop where you are or we will open fire" the main trooper shouted from outside the ship. As quickly as he could jumped into the captains seat and throttled the engine. Escaping the empire, for now. That's when he remembered that he had extra cargo aboard the Tardigrade.

"I know you're there" Henry said while turning his chair around putting down the wrench and pulling out his blaster. Out from a corner of the ship, and stormtrooper came out with their hands up. "I mean you no harm" a girl voice came out. "Well then, you can do me a favor and sit down on that chair" Henry said pointing his blaster to a random chair amongst the general stuff in the ship.

The stormtrooper put her hand up and said, "you wish to bring no harm to me" while waving her hand. This unfortunately had no effect on Henry, but he did recognize that technique. "That's one of those Jedi arts," Henry said in wonder, "you a padawan!" Henry asked . "No I'm not" the not stormtrooper said, "I'm just your average evil stormtrooper," "What kind of trooper calls themselves evil?" Henry rhetorically asked. The stormtrooper then froze, thinking of a response. "Well take off your helmet have a seat," Henry said turning back around to look at the galactic map. "And please answer why you wanted to be in my ship."