Get in, Get out

Being stuck in the tractor beam was not the best position for Henry to be in, but with the two TIE fighters next to him there was a way out. Hit the boosters as hard as he could Henry moved a bit forward, not too much but enough to be in front of the TIE fighters. Henry then pulled hard to the left putting one of the TIE fighters in the way of the tractor beam, forcing it to be pulled into the ship.

As the lieutenant was wondering what was going on, Henry and Amanda made their way to Geonosis. "Explain to me why we're going here" Amanda said strapping herself into her seat, "This used to be a worn torn battle field about seven years ago during the Clone Wars," Henry said while getting away from the imperial ships, "I have it on good authority that the main ship that crashed here has a galactic map with Dantooine," Henry said shaking the TIE fighters off and landing in a sandy area, "Are you sure?" Amanda asked worrying about getting caught. "Of course! Drunk people can't lie," Henry said putting on as much cloaking as he could.

"You got this information from a drunk person?!" Amanda exclaimed, staring holes into Henry. "Yep," Henry said opening the door to get off the ship, "So are you coming with me or not?" "Yes I will go," Amanda said getting off, then seeing Henry put on goggles and a mask. "Where's mine?" Amanda asked.

"It's been said that those with knowledge in the force can control the sand around their eyes and mouths too keep them clean," Henry said while pulling out an extra set of googles and a mask, "So are you saying that your not a Jedi?" To this Amanda closed her eyes and reached her arm out, then nothing happened. Henry then threw the supplies at Amanda, which hit her because her eyes were closed.

"You need a bit more training to best me!" Henry said laughing while Amanda put on the goggles and mask in shame. As they walked over a large sand dune, a large ship appeared in the distance, it was an old core ship that had crashed into the surface of the planet.

 As they walked over a large sand dune, a large ship appeared in the distance, it was an old core ship that had crashed into the surface of the planet

"Why would a map be in there?" Amanda asked not wishing to follow the advice of some drunk guy. "It was an old trade federation core ship," Henry said speeding up, "If anyone would have a good map it's them, also hurry up unless you want to get captured," Hearing this Amanda began to go faster afraid of what the Empire would find out about her.

Hurrying into the ship, Henry took out something from his pocket, "Ok, according to this schematic, the back of the ship should have some old bridge that leads off to nothing" Henry said pointing upwards "And that bridge should have an extra copy of the map," Henry said putting the schematic away and began to think about how to get up there with Amanda.

"Where did you get that?" Amanda asked wondering about the ship schematic, "Pickpocketed it off the same drunk guy," Henry said while looking at something on his wrist, "By the way can you do the Jedi flip thing?" he asked Amanda, "No, not yet," Amanda said not looking Henry in the eye, then something behind them left, what it was neither of them could know for neither of them noticed. "Well then," Henry said walking over to Amanda and grabbing on to her, "Hold on tight," Henry said pointing his arm up before a grapple hook shot off from its holder and grabbed on to a higher point, pulling Amanda and Henry with it.

Henry went up with a happy expression and a "Weee," happy to have an excuse to use his grapple hook, while Amanda went up being shocked silent. As they landed, Henry dropped Amanda and shook his arm off, "Give me a second, I don't carry people too often," Amanda turned towards Henry and asked, "How many more times do we have to do this?" "About five," Henry replied with a smile. To this, Amanda froze, which made Henry break out in laughter, "Kidding Kidding," he said in between his laughter, "Only one more until we hit the bridge," This joke was not appreciated by Amanda who shut her mouth and looked away.