Part 1 Alessia

"I want to do it" I say, they are talking about grocery shopping. all my brothers looks at me and smile. To them I'm still a little five year old girl, they love and adore me, and sometimes it can be too much

That's how it is living with 6 boys and my dad. My mom died when I was 7 and I'm now 18 so it's been a good 11 years. My mom died in a plane accident, while she was getting away from my dad.

My mom hated that Marco worked in the mafia. She says it's dangerous—it is—but I know my dad would have done anything to keep her safe. But she left all of us and died on her way to Egypt. My mom it Egyptian, which means I'm half Egyptian and half Italian. My mom and dad meet in Italy, and soon after moved to Hollywood together.

That's where I grew up in a big house, and in a mafia family, which means I'm mafia princess. After mom died, I've been the only girl in the whole house, except maids.
I loved talking to them since they understood me and helped me learn things that my dad and brothers couldn't, like my period. When I got my first period I didn't know what it was so I cried and cried and my brothers thought I was dying and called medical help, and they taught me and them that it was a normal thing. we weren't that old back then. It's still funny.

"Your too fragile to do that" Levi said, he's a boxer and thinks he's way better than anyone, but he's also the youngest boy in our family, so I honestly don't know we're he got all the confidence from.

"Excuse you?" I'm mad that he thinks I can't do it when I'm as much as an adult as he is, plus it's literally just grocery shopping? Everyone can do grocery shopping. "I'm pretty sure I'm capable of grocery shopping" i point out giving him the look.

"Why don't we just do it, princess?" Matteo said. He's my favourite by the way, because he lets me do anything I want, and he's totally also my friends favourite
I know it sounds weird don't come at me but he is definitely the most handsome
Out off all my brothers and I think other girls agree, but I think girls are just happy if they can get any off them because they are famous in our school and just the whole world.

That's what comes with being the second biggest mafia in the world, they don't know me tho because my father and brothers has been doing their best trying to keep me out off it and keep me safe, and they do that by not saying I exist. Sound weird.

"No, either your guys come with me, or I go alone" I'm like the boss around here, not my dad or brothers, because they all listen to me and treat me like a princess even tho it can be too much sometimes, I still appreciate how much they have sacrificed and helped me get a perfect childhood.

"Fine, sunshine" Elio say and they all agree and go too the cars. Dad isn't home so we just drove without saying anything.

**

Me, Elio, Levi and Matteo walk out of the car seeing, Antonio, Enzo and Aldo waiting already. I walk right past them and inside the store, they go some distance
Behind me because people can't know I'm with them, because around here it all gets out.

When the guys walk inside the store it all goes quiet and everyone is staring at them
With wide eyes and jaw dropped. It's not everyday you see six dangerous guys in a store all together shopping groceries. All the young and my age girls are drooling
Whispering to there friends. girls.

They walk everywhere I walk but with some distance between us, when I picked everything up I go to the counter and stand in the queue, it's a long one.

After 30 seconds everyone turns around and looks behind me, they walk away making space to whoever is behind me, but I know who it is, so i just walk up to the cashier. They all begin to say i cut in the queue and I need to get behind but then someone interrupted them all.

"Let the girl buy her fucking food" I recognise the voice. It's Elio's, my oldest brother. Everyone go quiet and let me buy it.

I turn around everyone still looking at the 6ft tall man standing looking at me
"Language" I say to him pointing at him, everyone's head snaps to mine surprised about how I could talk to them like that.

"I'm so sorry, Luce del sole" he says with an apologetic smile, and that makes me smile, everyone is looking at us like we're crazy, so I hurry up taking the things I let the guys carry once we're out of the store, loathing everything in the car we drive home.
(Sunshine)

**

Once we're home I walk to my bedroom, taking a warm shower before changing into some small shorts and a bra, that's how I always walk around, they are all used to it anyways and they also bathe me when I was younger. Sounds weird but girl come on it's just my brothers.

I walk to my bed taking a book and begin to read it, it's scarred by Emily Mcintire
It's good so far. After I read a good 50 pages, I walked out in the hall hearing voices coming downstairs from the kitchen.

I walk down the stairs and walk inside the kitchen to find my six brothers and dad seated at our dining table, I then see an eight person then the ninth person.
Who are they?

All my brothers eyes go to me and there eyes widened, not because of them never seeing me in clothes like this but because they have guests and I'm dressed like this. They sway their heads towards the stairs, but before I can get there the two unfamiliar faces turn towards me, looking me up and down

Of course they don't know who I am since I don't really exist. When I look at the 2 people I realise it's two guys and they are both very handsome one more than the other, the most handsome one looks me up and down turning to my father asking him. Who is he?

"Who is she?"