Part 2 Dante

"We have to get going" smee my right-hand man said. We were in a hurry because we finally made a deal with the Italian mafia. Our two mafias have been in war a long time before I was born and a long time before Marco the Italian mafia boss.

We need new shipments to come in and ours have been going down and the Italians has the best one. We need some things shipped from Russia since they have the biggest drug companies. We then ship them out to different states.

We need to be there in 15 minutes and we're not even in the car yet.
I got in the car with smee and drove. we were there 3 minutes before.
We walked up to security and got green light to drive in, we parked our car
And walked to the front door.

The door opened before we even knocked. 6 guys stands in front off me and they don't look very happy, behind them a man stands and I can see by his face that it's Marco.

I greet them all. Walking to the kitchen I take in every detail
It's a beautiful house with beautiful architecture, design and decor
It's a little bit more living than my house, here there's a little bit more life and love
In my house there's cold and a feeling of dead roses.

We finally gets to the kitchen and discuss business, until I look at the 6
Guys who's swaying their head and wide eyed. I look behind me to see
What they are looking at and I find a beautiful girl in short shorts and a bra with brown curls and brown tanned skin just like the 6 guys I look back at Marco who's looking at me.

"Who is she?" I asked cold.

"Come her Alessia" Marco said to the girl whose name is Alessia, a beautiful name.
"Alessia this is Dante the Spanish mafia boss, Dante this is Alessia my only daughter" he said with a smile. I stop everything.

His daughter? But he didn't have a daughter, he only have 6 boys named,
Elio, Antonio, Aldo, Levi, Enzo and Matteo. He have no daughter? I did my research and there's nothing about a daughter. Has he hold it a secret? But why? To keep her safe? To keep him safe? I don't know.

"Daughter?" I need answers.

"Yes daughter, I have her a secret for her own safety, we couldn't bare losing the only girl in our family, we all love her dearly" I think about his words. Secret.

"I'm so sorry for interrupting your business meeting I didn't know we had guests" she smiles at me and her voice is sweet and warm, I want to do nothing more than return the smile, but I don't smile, so why do I want to smile?

"It okay princess" Matteo says with a wide smile. I think he's the one of the oldest
And maybe in more business than Marcos youngest son, Levi. He looks tough but, out off what I have heard and researched he also boxes. He's a very talented one also been to many matches and competitions, to be honest maybe he's a top three.

"Can we keep this a secret, Dante?" Marco asks. I think about it. We should of course stop this war, but I could get a lot of money from exposing them, but then again I don't need the money, if I were to do it, it would be for my own pleasure of watching people lose their families. Just like I lost mine, but then again they lost her mom and Marco lost his beloved wife and true love. I would say it was for the best because love makes you weak and real love only exists in warm pages of a book.

"Of course, Marco. Wouldn't want you to lose someone close to you,again" i grinned finding pleasure of seeing his face when his beloved wife, gets spoken about. Marco goes plank just like the six boys and the girl of beauty. She's a natural beauty, or it looks like it.

"Thanks, what did you want, sweetheart?" Marco asks his daughter. Giving her the biggest smile. This is a good thing because now I know his weakness and that's always good to know when you make deals with someone as powerful as him.

"Oh, just hungry" she said looking at me. Her beautiful emerald green eyes staring at me. Something in her eyes flicked when she looked at my big scar down my missed coloured eye. My biggest insecurity. I look away immediately.

"Let me make something for you, sunshine. What do you want?" Elio the oldest brother looking at her, standing from his chair and over in the kitchen waiting for her to say what she wants to eat. It's not only Marcos weakness it's all of them.

"Oh don't worry, fratello. I'm just gonna take some leftovers, don't wanna interrupt more than I've already have." She smiles. I know what fratello means. They could almost speak a whole sentence and I know what they say. Smee is Italian and I have learned a lot from him. He's not only my right-hand man but also my best friend.

I look at smee who's looking at Alessia with fuck me eyes obviously. He could fuck everyone because he is seriously the biggest play boy to date. I think he slept with half of the us. I always exaggerate.

"No, sunshine I can make something." She shakes her head to him showing she can do it herself. "You sure?" He ask everyone's focus I still on her as she nods and open the fridge to take pancakes out. For dinner? Hmm weird.

"I'm so sorry for being a distraction, I will leave now" she say giving me one last look smiling at me. She then walk op the stairs to were I guess her bedroom is.
Upstairs you can hear a door close and then silence.

**

We talked about business the rest of the time and I promised not to tell anyone that she existed, and I don't make a lot of promises but when I do I will do anything in my power to hold them. And this promise won't be to hard to hold.

Once me and smee are home, I take one hell of long shower thinking off her, in her small shorts and bra. Her ass that was perfect round and gorgeous in those shorts and her boobs that weren't big but a good handful that sat perfectly firm on her chest. Halfway through my shower, I had to change the temperature to cold because otherwise it wouldn't go down and it would be painful.

I walked out of the shower, taking a towel around my torso and walk to my room finding some boxers. Then lay in my bed while all I can think about when I close my eyes is her, her body, her smile, and that innocent in her eyes.