prologue (character introduction)

a live interactive session was going on. millions of people were in that session, the most awaited episode of the show where one would get to see their favs answering live rather than something scripted.

two individuals were seen sitting in  comfortable bean bags. the atmosphere quite casual. one seem to be interviewing the other.

"time for the most asked question! is it true that the prince of indian cricket has a rumored princess?" the shorter one said putting the mic in front of the taller one to speak.

"..."

"sir?"

"sir..?

"SIR?!"

the other boy seem to be broken from his trance.

"oh sorry. got lost there in your pretty eyes for a while lol. made my heart do some cartwheels fr." the taller one said winking.

"shubman"

"yeah?"

"we're live."

"huh?"

"oh"

"oOpsie"

the world on the other side of the phone seemed to be going crazy.

awaiting the big storm that was about to crash land onto their life, the live was ended abruptly.

"what? don't look at me with those eyes. it wasn't my fault." the taller one pouted.

"absolutely i'm sorry oh my god how stupid of me to accuse you. it was 100% my fault for having eyes in the first place." the shorter male said in a very sarcastic way.

someone broke into their not so calm conversation.

"ummm guys..."

"WHAT?!" they yelled simultaneously.

"y-you might want to see this."

____________                          _____________
____________       ●●●●          _____________

° ISHAN KISHAN °

•the main protagonist of the story and his overthinking, the main antagonist of his life. a happy to-go cheerful lad.

•dreams of becoming a journalist.

• 21 years spent on this earth.

• very sarcastic.

• believes in "old-school" romance.

his energy:

°SHUBMAN GILL°

°SHUBMAN GILL°

• the main protagonist of the story and his carelessness, the main antagonist of his life. a straightforward dude with the worst sense of humor.

• a popular indian cricketer also termed as "the prince of indian cricket."

• 29, about to hit 30.

• thinks he'll go bald once he hits the 30's.

• thinks he'll die bitchless.

• believes in "old-school romance."

his energy:

A/N

hey everyone! i'm back with a boom and will soon be gone with the same intensity cause i would be going off to somewhere for 1 whole month. i was saving this for later but my intrusive thoughts got the best of me. i really can't guarantee you the exact timings of when i am going to post but pls bear with me for this month.anyways, i hope you enjoy this!

🧚‍♀️🎀💌