●● eating ●●

"I'm the reason this happened," Jackie told the guys then ran off.

she had no idea what to do. so, she just found a little area and hid. she couldn't hold it in anymore.

she cried

she didn't know why she was crying. all she did know was she missed her mom. she had no idea what to do or how to get over this. so she just let it go.

a little while later she decided to go back to her house. she got back and changed into her pajamas. right after she got changed, her dad told her that they were going out on a family night. so she changed her clothes. she couldn't figure out what to wear but she eventually came up with this:

"dad I'm ready to go," Jackie yelled to her dad from downstairs while Landon ran into the hall from his room.

"ok J. I'm coming," her dad yelled back down. her dad got all dressed up and she had never seen her dad as dressed up since the last time they went out to eat, with their mom.

"wow, dad, you really went all out with the dressing up. do I need to change?"

"no honey I just...... I don't know. I needed to dress up,"

"okay. let's do this."

"yup."

30 minutes later

"ok so where are we going dad?" Jackie asked her father while her brother was sitting in the front seat, controlling aux.

"you'll see. I know you'll like it though," her dad answered. she could tell it was a suprise.

"okay. wait, I recognize this place. is this...... is this where yall went for your anniversary?"

"yes..... it is."

"Why are we here then?" Landon asked, she could tell he was starting to get a little choked up

"to eat mexican. what do you think you two knuckleheads?"

"ok"

they walked it then ordered their Mexican food then left. but on the way out, Jackie saw sam and colby across the street and they ran over, wanting to talk to her.

"um, dad I'll walk back home okay? unless we were doing something after this?"

"um something at home but it can wait until you get home."

"ok thank you dad"

hey guys. thanks for being so great and whoever is reading this so far for reading. yall are amazing. thanks

- abby