◇◇ the meet up ◇◇

beep beep beep beep

Jackie's alarm went off. she got up and put on her outfit for the day. she wore a long sleeve tan top, black ripped jeans, and black boots.

 she wore a long sleeve tan top, black ripped jeans, and black boots

she then checked her phone and saw that colby had texted her

COLBY

hey Jackie

how about we meet up at about 12:30? would that be good for you?

just when you get up, call either me or sam

one of us will answer LOL

see you later

JACKIE

hi colby I just woke up

yeah I'll call you right now

"hey Jackie what's up," colby answered after letting the phone ring 2 or 3 times.

"hey colby so what time have we agreed to? and what place? because I need to know what time I need to leave my house."

"we are planning on meeting up at 12:30 at this little park on Raleigh Drive. it's maybe 30 minutes to an hour from your house. I searched it up from the address you put in our GPS."

god, he knew what he was doing.

"ok so I'll probably be leaving in about 30 minutes then. I'll have to go to Starbucks and get coffee and then leave. so yeah, I'm probably going to hang up them so I can eat and then I'll be leaving. see yall at the park,"

"ok Jackie. see ya," colby said bye before hanging up the call.

Jackie ran downstairs and toasted a bagel while she got out the jelly. she ate and put on her boots and left.

when she got to starbucks, she ordered a pumpkin spice
Frappuccino and left.

she got to the park at around 12:20 so she just waited in her car until the guys pulled up. she got out of the car and walked over to their car.

"hey so why did yall want to meet up though? I thought yall didn't want anything to do with me even after the chat we had yesterday." Jackie asked after sam got out of the car.

"because... well, we don't even know." colby said and the three just started laughing.

"okay. well yall wanna walk around? I've never been to this park before." Jackie asked shortly after they all stopped laughing.

"yeah let's go. besides we kinda wanna learn more about you. apart from the fact that you are a medium and have an attachment." sam answered her so colby wouldn't say something stupid.

"ok well um, my mom died when I was 15 from cancer. I live with my dad and my brother but my brother used to live with his friends. we just moved back here because it's where we're originally from. we used to live in New York. well, I love running. I used to be a gymnast. theres a ton if stuff." Jackie started walking and they followed her as she just kept talking.

"how old is your brother" colby asked

"he's 24"

"cool"

"if there's anything that I didn't say that yall wanna know, just ask me. I can tell colby is holding something back." Jackie told them because she could tell something was different about the way colby was looking at her.

"oh its nothing," colby looked at her.

"oh its something."

"just tell her colby," sam told colby and Jackie looked at them with confusion on her face

"well Jackie there's something we wanna ask you."

"ask me then."