~\ exploring /~

Sam's pov

"god guys this place is creepy," sam told the 2 after they walked into the building. Jackie seemed like she was fearless. he didn't know what she was doing. she said she had a bad ghost encounter at 10. so, why was she so fearless now? did it really just take away her fear at 10?

"well yeah but I thought yall came a few days ago?" Jackie responded, still looking through the rooms and halls. this place was a fricking hospital. why was she wanting to explore here?

"we did but that was daytime. now it's night. it's even scarier," colby told her and she looked back at them, with a look of terror on her face.

"guys come over here. I- I think there's a dead body here. I- I don't know but it's what I'm seeing. could be a ghost though," Jackie said, he could tell that she was scared and nervous. we walked over there and sure enough, we all 3 looked back over there, and it was gone. so what was that then?

"it's gone. well, how do we debunk that? that was obviously a ghost. but still terrifying. I just saw it laying there and looking at me"

"wait, Jackie, use your senses. try to see if anything talks to you."

"ok," Jackie closes her eyes. she looked so nervous. then, she started talking.

"I'm coming. I can hear...... laughing. they're in a room. over there.... and they're murdering each other. they're screaming. but it's slow and painful."

she was getting possessed

they didn't know what to do so they just knocked her down. then, she immediately knocked out of it.

and got up