3~Walker

Damnit, she's pretty.

 I could look at those beautiful eyes forev- Focus, Walker, Focus. 

"3,2,1, action!" somebody yells. 

"Are you excited?!" asks Y/n, her eyes are aglow with happiness. 

"Yeah, I am excited for lunch, for sure. I'm starving" I say jokingly. 

" No, silly. Are you excited for the first day of filming?" she says, slapping my arm.

Oh My God, that's the second time she's touched my arm. 

No, Walker, get your head in in the game, you literally just met her, like 4 hours ago, stop it with your fantasies.

"Yes, Y/n, I am excited for filming" I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Hello, class" I look up to see John standing in the front of the class.

 " My name is Mr. Bee, I will be your homeroom teacher".

 Okay, well that is the easiest name to remember ever.

" Could his name be any easier to remember?" Y/n asks, sarcastically. 

" That's exactly what I was thinking, mind reader" I reply, shocked.

 " What can I say, I'm a women of many talents" Y/n says, putting two fingers to each temple and giving me a wide, toothy smile.

 " You are, indeed" I say, giving her a even bigger smile in return. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" That's all you need to know from me" John (or should I say Mr. Bee) says to the "class".

 The bell rings and we all stand up.

 Out of breath ( probably from running to us), Chloe comes in between me and Y/n and asks " What class does your script say guys have next".

 I look at the piece of paper in my hand and see the words physical education under period one.

 " Gym" me and Y/n say at the same time.

 " Well, I guess the three of us all have gym next, then" Chloe says, relieved. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Who do you think our gym teacher is going to be?" Y/n ask me.

 "Is that...Timothée Chalamet" a girl says, appearing from nowhere.

 Y/n looks at the front of the class of the class before saying" Yes, Addison Josie Cameron, That is Timothée Chalamet".

" Walker, this is Addy, Addy, this is Walker" Y/n says as she interduces us.

 " Nice to meet you, Walker" Addy says, outstretching her hand to shake mine.

 "Hand-shaking, very classical, Addison" I joke as I shake her hand.

 " Sorry, first impressions make me awkward" Addy says right before our conversation is forced to a stop when Timothée yells "Hi there, class. I am your P.E teacher, Mr. Smith". 

We are told to do three laps around the gym ( which is surprisingly big) and then meet in the middle of the gym for our next instructions.

 " I thought we wouldn't have to do actual exercise" Y/n says, two figures on the side of her neck, checking her pulse.

 "Well, you thought wrong" I say as Mr. Smith starts explaining what we're doing next for gym.

Sorry for making Walker's chapter so long btw- Noelle