10~Y/n

"Yes, Music!" I say as we walk into the music room.

"Do you play any instruments, Y/n?" Walker asks, cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah, I take guitar, piano, and singing lessons" I tell Walker.

"Ohhh, cool, I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar" Walker says, fascinated.

"Maybe I could teach you" I say.

"REALLY! Y/N, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING! THANK YOU!" Walker exclaims, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Okay, okay! put me down, Scobell!" I say, laughing and kicking my feet in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, since this is the first day, I figure you guys could just try out the instruments and figure out which ones you like" our music teach Mrs. James/Emily Blunt ( I know right! I get to have all these amazing celebrities as teachers) says.

"Guitar time!" Walker says, excited.

"Okay calm down, Walkie" I say as follow him over to the guitars.

" So we're going to start with a simple D chord, K?" I tell Walker.

"Okey-Dokey" Walker says, smiling.

"Okay, put your finger like this..." I start to show Walker.

"Like this?" Walker asks, strumming the perfect D chord.

"EXCATLY!" I tell Walker.

"YAY! Thank you, Y/n" Walker says happily.

"You welcome, Scobell" I say.

As I continue to show Walker other chords, I can't stop singing the same part from Labyrinth by Taylor Swift in my head

Uh-Oh, I'm fallin' in love 

Oh-No, I'm fallin' in love again

Oh, I'm fallin' in love

I don't know why that's the lyrics that came to mind, but for the rest of the day, every time I looked Walker, that's all I thought of.

 Strange, right?