14~Y/n

Author's Note: I hope your enjoying this story far! I have skipped a couple days so it is now Day 6 of filming. Also, this chapter inspired by the wattpad book "Enemies to Lovers ( Walker Scobell x Reader)" by walkerscobellsgirl. Happy Reading!

It was just after homeroom and we were heading to our next class, when I feel John tap me and Walker on the the shoulder.

"Can I speak to you two in private?" John asks.

Walker and I nod and follow him.

Walker mouths " What did we do?" to me and I just shrug back at him.

" Have you two ever seen High School Musical: The Musical: The Series?" John asks us.

"Yes, I loved that show when I was younger" I tell John.

"I watched a few episodes with my sister" Walker says.

" Great, so your both familiar with the show" John says.

"Yes" Walker responds.

"We need more dialog for the show, so we are going to make friendships and relationships into it. The other directors and I decided you two would be the best people to play the 'couple' in the show" John explains.

"UM, so basically we would be the ' main couple ' in the show?" Walker asks.

" Yes. Unless your not comfortable with it. Than we can find other people if you'd like" John says.

"No, I'm okay with it. Are you Y/n" Walker asks, looking like he would decline the offer if I told him to, like he would do anything for me at this very moment.

All I can do is nod, frozen from all the stuff being throw at me.

"Well then, instead of going to your next class, you will come with me to film some of your couple-y scenes" John tells us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you're ready, we are going to film the scene where you guys become a couple. You won't become a couple until the end of the season, but we may as well film it now" one of the directors, Tom tells us.

"Okay, I'm good with that" I say, looking at Walker out of the corner of my eye.

"So, it is a kiss scene, just so you know" Tom says as he walks each of us to hair and makeup.

"Okey-Dokey" Walker says, looking relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AND ACTION!" I hear Tom yell.

"I-I can't hide these feelings for you anymore. Not only am I afraid of losing you, but I'm also afraid of losing you... because I love you. Your my bestfriend, but I want to be more than that. I want to be more to you. The first time I saw you, I knew it was over. You melted my heart. I needed to be as close to you as possible. I'm really sorry if I ruined this friendship, I just needed you to know that I couldn't keep this to myself anymore." Although they were scripted, Walker's words made me want to blush, scream, and smile.

If only it was real...

"Just shut up and kiss me" I say, in character and not.

My hands cup his face as his fall to my waist.

He smashes his lips on mine, and I swear I hear him mutter my name under his breath.

"AND CUT!" Tom yells and I desperately want to yell back "SHUT UP, TOM!" but I restrain myself.

"It was perfect, we just need one more and we should be good" Tom tells us.

Again, I cup his face with my hands, but this time I look right into his bright blue eyes.

I can't help but smile when his hands slide to my waist.

He smashed his lips against mine once again, and I feel him smirk as he kisses me.

This time I kissed him like we weren't just acting.

I kissed him as if he was just Walker.