19 ~ Y/n

Author's Note: Heyyyyy! Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been busy with school and stuff, but I'm back now! Soooo I thought that them just going to class sets all the time was getting boring, so this is the day before they fly out for Y/n's class' graduation. If you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please let me know! Don't be ghost readers. Happy Reading!

" Sooo, Walker, I have a whole plan for the last day in L.A until I'm a graduate" I inform Walker.

" Okay, Let me call the group chat to see who wants to come with" Walker says, unlocking his phone.

"Okay" I smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, so the plan is, go shopping for accessories, walk around, eat lunch, walk around some more, and then get dinner" Leah and I explain.

" Sooo, basically just do what you want us to do for 8 hours" Aryan and Walker ask sarcastically.

"Yep" Leah says before linking my arm with hers and starting to walk to Pandora.

"Umm, isn't Pandora, like, super expensive?" Emily and Addy ask at the same time.

" Don't worry, girls. I got you" Leah says, waving her credit card in between her fingers.

"Ohh, Leah, I don't I think I can let you do that. We just met and I don't want you to spend your money me" I tell Leah.

"It's really okay, Y/n. Any friend of Walker's is a friend of mine" Leah says, winking when she said the word friend

"Just let her contribute, or you'll never hear the end of it" Aryan adds.

"Fineeeee, but lunch is on me" I demand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" What do you think of this necklace, Leah?" I ask.

"It's perfect for you!" Leah screams.

"You think so? I'm not fully convinced it's the one" I question.

"No, you have to get it" Leah and Emily say.

I put the beautiful necklace ( You can imagine what you'd want it to look like) on the cashier counter, along with the pair of earrings Leah was buying.

While Leah paid, we ( by we I mean Chloe) were deciding what store to go to next.