teen pregnancy - part 2.

"Please don't be mad." you say, as tears begin to well up in your eyes. 

"Never." she says. "You can tell me absolutely anything" she reassures. 

"I- I'm pregnant." you say, looking up at her, expecting a bad response.

"I know." She says, walking over and sitting on the couch next to you. "I found the test in the trash this morning, and i'm glad i did, so i wouldn't act as shocked when it came to you telling me."

"You're not mad?" you ask. 

"No," she laughs a little. "Of course i'm not mad. I had gotten myself pregnant at your age, and you know what? It was one of the best things that had ever happened to me. It didn't seem like it at the time, but my mom's support really helped me." 

A tear falls from your eye as you giggle softly.

She wipes the tear away with her thumb. "Does the father know yet?" she asks. 

"Not yet, I'm telling him tomorrow. You're the first one to know."

"I'm sure he'll be fine with it, and if he isn't, that's okay. You have me." she reassures. 

~~ 

You walk in the next day after going to tell your boyfriend about your pregnancy. 

"Soo.. How did it go?" Taylor asks.

"Pretty great." you giggle in relief. "He said he want's to be as involved as he possibly can." 

"That's so great!" she exclaims. "I wish your father had said that to me." she says. 

"What did my father say to you?" you ask. 

"He shamed me and blamed me for it." 

"That's horrible." 

~~ 6 months later ~~

"Mom!" you call, looking for her around the house. 

She pops up behind you, making you jump. 

"Mom, everyones found out." You show her an article which includes a photo of you and taylor walking down the street, the article states "Taylor swift's daughter, pregnant?!" 

You two were considering putting it out there that you were, before people found out, but now there was no need, at had already gotten out.

"Did you want to make an instagram post, before it goes further?" she asks. "Or maybe just ot clear things up from our point of view??" 

"No, i think we should make one once baby is born, i'm jusr relly scared something will happen before then." 

"Okay, whatever you want sweetie." 

~~ 3 months later ~~ 

- in the hospital - 

"She's gorgeous." Taylor says, looking at her beautiful grandchild, and stroking your hair softly. 

"I know."

~~ 

@taylorswift13: i've made many mistakes in life, but my daughter will never be one of them

@taylorswift13: i've made many mistakes in life, but my daughter will never be one of them. No one wants to be a pregnant teen, or their daughter to be one. But when it happens, don't get mad, support it. My daughter Marjorie and my precious granddaughter Willow are the best things to ever happen to me. If there were a life without them, it's not a life worth living. I am so proud of you Marjorie, and i am so exited to watch your daughter grow up along with you. I love you so much.