1. The Problem Child

"The Problem Child" a name that followed Kon wherever he went. He could never escape that title, he was too troublesome after all. He has gotten in trouble multiple times for fighting, dress code violation, skipping class, fighting teachers, stealing, and more.

Kon's mom Jessica, grabs Kon and throws him in the car. "Woah!" Kon yells.

'mom what was that for?'

Kon says confused he looks at Jessica.

'no time to talk just put your shirt on.'

Jessica says.

'ok, jeez...'

Kon says. Kon puts on his black shirt, which has a skull on it. The the window goes down, now his long black hair blows in his face. "You look like a idiot" Jessica says while laughing, as she drives too Kon's school.

'hey mom.'

Kon says.

'what you problem child.'

Jessica says as she sighs of relief after laughing.

'what do you think you wo-.'

Kon gets cut off, the road crumbles and people are yelling. "Run." "The end of the world!" "Run were going to die!" "No, no please!". The car flips over and Kon is surprised.

1. [REDACTED] A @-&#76&#+@8- T#-&s-t

'Mom, are you ok!?'

Kon yells in worry. he looks at the front seat, only to see his mom knocked out cold. Scared and worried, he takes off his seatbelt and gets to his mom. He grabs her and puts his hand on her chest, making sure she is breathing And, she is fine.

'thank god.'

Kon says with a short sigh of relief. Kon looks up outside of the car, only to see a gigantic monster.

'oh dear god.'

Kon says to himself, kan gets back in the car and takes the seatbelt off of his mother.

'i'll get you somewhere safe, I promise.'

Kan says, as he drags his mother out. But then the gigantic monster sees Kon and his mom, the gigantic monster roars, it's roar is like a, Crocodile growling and an Elk growl. Kon looks with fear and Terror, as the monster raises it's arm and slams it's arm on Kon, but Kon opens his eyes only to see white.

'is this heaven?'

Kon says, as he breaths in.