Steve? Steve?! What are you thinking?!

(𝐏𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

"Okay everyone, I think I'm done playing for today. Thanks for letting me play, but I should check up on Steve again, to make sure he hasn't had another flashback, spell." I said.

The others looked at me. "Yeah." Freddy said. "That's probably a good idea. His battery should be fully charged up by now."

"Can we go with you, to check on Steve?" Roxy asked.

"I don't see why not." I said.

We made our way to the charging station. Only, when we got there. Steve wasn't there.

"Shit. Shit, shit, shit!" I exclaimed, beginning to panic.
"Could he have powered on, after he was done charging, due to a flashback?" I asked, trying to sound optimistic.

"He could have. But, we would have heard something. Though, that doesn't mean he's not having another flashback spell. We just, might have not heard anything." Roxy answered my question.

"Let's, check the security cameras. Surely, that caught something?" Chica suggested.

"Right, right. Security cameras exist. Okay, alright." I began rambling, more to myself.

I checked through the security cameras, going back to when I last checked up on him. Only for a few of them, to suddenly power off. "Fuck!" I swore again.

"What?" Monty asked, worried.

"Some of the cameras went down, after I last checked on him." I answered.

I could feel the animatronics practically hovering over my shoulders, looking at the computer screen.

"Wait." Freddy said. "That's..that's bad." He said.

"What?" I asked. "Are you noticing something I'm not?" I asked, desperately.

"Monty, are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Freddy asked Monty.

Monty swore. "Shit. Pat, you might want to use that location thing, built in animatronics, to track our location. And quickly." He said.

I grew even more worried. A sinking feeling, entering my chest. "Why?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"The cameras that went down, are cameras that lead to the sewers. Y'all mentioned he had a crusade about the sewers the other day, right?" Monty said/asked.

I froze. "Fucking hell." I said, sounding breathless, as I forgot to breath for a moment.

I quickly tried tracking Steve's location, only for '𝐄𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫: 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝' to pop up.

"His location has been deactivated! Why?! Are they, down due to an error? Did he go on a crusade about the sewers again, water get on him, and his location deactivate, due to short circuiting?!" I exclaimed.

"Pat.." Chica said softly. "I, think Steve did this."

I turned the swivel chair towards them. "You, have a point. He was acting very strange.." I admitted.

"I think.." Roxy began. "When we were playing together, to cheer him up. He, must have used that as a distraction." She pointed out.

I slumped down in the chair. "And, we fell for it. I, fell for it. While I do believe he genuinely wanted me to have some fun and unwind. I think, he took advantage of me letting my guard down." I admitted.

"We need to get Davis on the line." Monty said. "Maybe he's able to catch up to Steve? We can stay here, or at least, one of us goes with you. And the rest of us will stay here." He suggested.

"I'll call Davis, let him know that Steve's gone rouge. As much as I hate to say it, it's the truth. Monty, I'd like for you to come with me to Freddy Land. Between Chica, Roxy, and you, the three of you are able to get through to him. Chica, I need you to hold done the fort. Meaning, make sure you all don't damage anything, don't get out of hand. And remain here. I don't need you all running off too. I understand you're all worried, but the last thing I need, is for any of you, to run off as well." I ordered them.

They nodded their heads, understanding the orders they were given.

I pulled out my phone, and called Davis.

It rang for a moment, before it was picked up.

"𝐏𝐚𝐭? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?" Davis asked, from the otherside of the line.

"Yeah." I said. "Look, I'm sorry if I am interrupting anything that might be in your schedule. But I need you to make your way to Freddy Land, ASAP. I'll be there as soon as I can." I stated.

"...𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡, 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧?"

"Steve has, basically gone rogue."

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?!"

"Long story short. The other animatronics were playing together, with Steve, to try and cheer him up. Steve used this as a distraction, distracted me, deactivated the security cameras leading from the charging station, to the entry to the sewers, reactivated them a few minutes later. Oh, and he deactivated his location!"

"...𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞."

"See you in a bit."

That was where the call ended at.

"Do you..think he'll order Steve to be scrapped, because of this?" Chica asked, fearfully.

I let out a sigh of defeat. "If it protects the company, he might. But, from what information has been dumped on me, the last week. Bryan, your creator, and the former owner of Freddy Land, possesses Steve. And while Davis and Bryan don't appear to be very close, I don't think Davis could stomach scrapping Steve, because he'd feel like he's re-killing Bryan. And he doesn't dislike, or disagree, with Bryan, to the degree of wishing him dead." I answered, being honest with her.

Chica nodded. "Do you think any of this, could be Bryan's influence, instead of Steve's?" She asked.

"..I don't know. From what I understand from what Molten said. Over time, Bryan's presence, should grow stronger. This could be more Bryan than Steve. Or. This could be Steve, wanting to try to help Bryan. I don't know at this point. Now, Monty and I must be on our way. I'll call when I can, to give an update." I said.

Chica nodded her head. "Okay."

"I wish you luck." Roxy said.

"Please try to bring Steve back in one piece." Freddy said.

I nodded my head, and with that, Monty and I made our way over to Freddy Land.