It Always leads Back to Freddy Land

(𝐍𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕)

Steve finally arrived at Freddy Land.

He ran through the entrance, and went to the fountain, and stood there for a moment.

"I made it!" He exclaimed. "But, I can't stop now. I have to find Molten."

Steve began wondering around, looking for Molten.

It took a few minutes, but he finally found him. "Molten!" He shouted, and made his way to Molten.

"What? Steve, what are you doing here? I didn't get a call from Pat, about you coming by." He asked/said.

"Molten, I don't have time! I'm here on my own. Davis and Pat probably aren't far behind. I needed to tell you something, in person!" He exclaimed.

"Steve!" Davis's voice was heard, as he shouted. He sounded quite mad.

"Shit!" Steve said. And he bolted. "No! This is something I have to do, and neither you, nor Pat, are stopping me! Even if you have to shoot me, this is something I'm doing!" He shouted, as he ran.

Unfortunately, he didn't get a headstart, like he had, when trying to run away from Pat, in the sewers.

Davis not only caught up to him, but he grabbed him by the arm, his grip firm.

"No, let me go!" He shouted. He thrashed around, trying to get away.

"Davis, I'm here! Don't let him go!" Pat shouted, as he made there way towards them. Monty not far behind him.

"Steve. What, the actual hell? Why, did you do this? What were you even thinking?!" He exclaimed. His voice breathy, as he was catching his breath.

Steve didn't give an answer, he just continued putting up a struggle, trying to get away.

"Let me go!" He shouted.

"Hell no. You having explaining to do." Davis said.

"Let me go! You have to let me go! I have to tell Molten something!" Steve shouted, not giving up on trying to escape.

"Tell him what?! What was so important, that you run away for?!" Davis shouted.

"I have to tell him that the Portal is the answer!" Steve shouted. His eyes started leaking oil, his own way of crying.

"What? Answer to what?" Pat asked.

"Repeat that." Molten said, as he arrived onto the scene. Lolbit, Baby, and Ballora, behind him.

Steve stopped struggling, and looked towards Molten. "The portal. It's the answer." He said.

Everyone was silent for a moment. Then, Molten let out a chuckle. "Of course it is. It all makes sense now. Why didn't I see it before?" He said.

"See what, before?" Pat asked.

Davis, hesitantly, let go of Steve's arm.

Molten looked at Pat. "When he was brought here, for the first time, by you. And we brought him to where the portal is. Your freakout session aside. What do you remember, hearing us say?" He asked, Pat.

Pat thought over this. "He, tried to access the portal, and you and other animatronics there, were trying to stop him. He, put in some kind of coordinates, and you and co., tried to stop him from going through the portal. He, said something about Glitchtrap's Dimension, and you all freaked out." He recalled.

"Yes. It all, goes back to Freddy Land. To the portal. To Glitchtrap's Dimension. They're all the answer." Molten said. "His security breach's, make sense now."