Theory Time!

If y'all haven't watched the new episode, go watch it, cause this contains spoilers for those who didn't see the new episode.

Anyway.

Holy shit.

Crazy theory.

What if: Glitchtrap made a clone of Bryan, and the Bryan, Steve saved, was the clone?

Think about it! As was said by Bonnie, 'Bryan is still deep down inside you, isn't he?' How would this work, if the piece of Bryan's soul, that Steve held, was returned to Bryan, to bring him back?

Here's what I think. The clone of Bryan, mimicked being dead, or being unconscious, or whatever. Steve goes to return the piece of Bryan's soul he holds, and we assume it works, because 'Bryan' wakes up.

What if, it didn't work? And the piece of Bryan's soul, just went back inside Steve?

If you think about it, this would also make sense. Because when Derpy, or whatever the name of that character was, that Kat played, that tried to help Molten transfer Bryan's soul, to an exoskeleton.

It didn't work, because Bryan's body, was in Steve. Because a piece of his soul, already attached itself to Steve.

Meaning, if it didn't work on the clone. It would have just returned to inside of Steve.

Glitchtrap gave 'Bryan' false memories. As to avoid suspicion.

Now, to explain the clone having portal powers.

The clone would have still been within the portal for months. Enough time for the portal, to attach itself to 'Bryan', thus giving him portal powers.

Meanwhile, Bryan, is still trapped in Glitchtrap's Dimension. Trapped in illusions.

And Glitchtrap purposely led Steve, to 'Bryan'.

Holy shit.

If this happens. And Steve realizes it. Steve could bring back the real Bryan! And we could see Portal 'Bryan' vs Bryan! As Bryan still developed portal powers, from his traveling through the portal so much!

It all makes sense!

If this isn't made canon, I will lose my mind!

What do y'all think of this theory? I personally think I'm on to something.