𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧   𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬,

It is lovely to be writing you all again after so long. I know I haven't seen my fellow queens face to face since our last gathering where there was much traded and discussed. And it now pains me to say this after all that the other tribes have been doing to help us from the loss of the Summer Palace in the war, but I have a rather pressing request.

As I'm sure you are all aware, my kingdom has been faced with great anguish before during our very influential part in the War of the Sandwing Sisters.

However, within these last few months more and more of my dragons have been rushed to healers and doctors throughout the Kingdom of the Sea.

Now my subjects seem to think it is because of one of you and that war is being threatened on the kingdom. As the queen of the Seawings, my dragons safety is most important. Though as a fellow dragon, I don't wish for more war.

So I ask all of you, please send me your best and brightest so that with your help I may be able to stop the bloodshed that is staining our shores.

{Enclosed is the information I request to know about your dragons and the humans whom I pray to the great sea dragon will be able to assist me and my kingdom}

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬