. ° . 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞 . ° .

TW: mentions of SH, ED & abuse
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  NOW PLAYING...

YOUNGEST DAUGHTER by SUPERHEAVEN

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☼.* :☆゚. ───

——————————
┊┊┊┊ ➶ ❁۪ 。˚  ✧
┊┊┊✧ ⁺    ⁺  °
┊┊❁ཻུ۪۪.  ♡ ͎. 。˚    °
┊┊.
┊ ➶ 。˚    °
*.           *    ·

NAME: Mai Marston 
NICKNAMES: Slasher (by her friends) Kilgore (by Jim Hopper)

SEX: female
GENDER: cis
SEXUALITY: bisexual
PRONOUNS: she/her
HEIGHT: 5'4 ft / 162 cm
WEIGHT: 127 lbs / 57 kg
AGE: nineteen (season four)
BIRTHDAY: feb. 14th
ZODIAC: aquarius
IQ: 137
PERSONALITY TYPE: ENTP
PERSONALITY DESCRIPTION:
➼ mai is known as an extroverted and confident girl, often portrayed when meeting new people or being faced with challenges. she's friendly and understanding of people, known as that friend or companion that you can entrust any information with without being judged or doubted. she is known for being flirty with people she finds attractive and is blunt — but not just with her romantic feelings, she likes being honest with people, mainly ones she doesn't like. she won't act friendly if she doesn't like you. despite being extroverted, mai doesn't usually share things about her personal life and is secretly insecure of many aspects of herself and her family life. some of her main personality flaws include how she bottles up her emotions and is reluctant to open up to others.

PLACE OF BIRTH: Hawkins, Indiana 
PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Hawkins, Indiana
OCCUPATION: Sexton's tattoo and piercing parlor (seasons three-four)

FAMILY ;
abigail kilgore (mother)
john marston (father)

FRIENDS ;
mike wheeler, jane hopper, will byers, max mayfield, lucas sinclair, dustin henderson, nancy wheeler, steve harrington, robin buckley, eddie munson, erica sinclair, joyce byers, murray, jim hopper

LOVE INTERESTS: eddie munson (main) steve harrington or robin buckley (back-up)

BACKSTORY :
➼ mai's parents were divorced not long after she born. her mother had cheated on her father who had turned into an alcoholic. her mother had originally taken full custody of her daughter and raised her. her relationship with her mother was strained and they weren't very close. mai never really saw her father, he fell into alcoholism.

➼ when the young girl started becoming more developed and defined, her mother started showing hostility and started accusing mai of trying to get with her boyfriends— despite her being a young teenager who didn't care for boys. her mother's hostility only grew until their relationship was essentially non-existent. due to the strain and unhappiness in her life at that time, mai developed an ED and SH addiction. when mai was a highschool freshman, her mother kicked her out the house during a snowstorm, forcing the teen to find shelter.

➼ while on the road looking for somewhere warm, the teenager was found by a deputy police officer. mai explained her situation and legal actions were taken immediately. after a court date, it was determined that mai's mother was unfit to take care of her due to past actions. despite her father being an alcoholic, mai was permitted to live with him instead.

➼ mai's father, john, was a harmless drunkard who worked construction during the day and drank at bars at night. he spoiled his daughter and let her do what she wanted most of the time. he was ultimately the better parent despite his flaw as an alcoholic. mai started recovering from her ED and SH habit around the end of her sophomore year and she improved in several aspects. she got involved in sports, mostly soccer and volleyball. she was involved in many clubs and quickly grew popular by her junior year.

BAD HABITS:
➼ nail-biting
➼ lip-biting
➼ smoking

INSECURITIES:
➼ her SH scars
➼ her stomach

PIERCINGS:
➼ three pairs of ear cartilage piercings
➼ septum piercing
➼ snake bites
➼ eyebrow
➼ belly button
TATTOOS:
➼ n/a
SCARRING:
➼ SH scars on her arms and thighs
➼ various light scars on her hands from handling sharp knives

TALENTS:
➼ playing soccer and volleyball
➼ playing the guitar, both electric and acoustic
➼ art
➼ tattooing
➼ handling knives

FACE AND VOICE CLAIM:
➼ Sophie Thatcher

FACE AND VOICE CLAIM:➼ Sophie Thatcher