Chapter 6

"MARIA, MARIA..." I kept hearing my name get called and i thought it was in my dream, but it wasn't it was KK.

"What?!" I said 

"Your phone is ringing and it's your dad," KK said.

"Oh my gosh why is he calling me at 4 in the morning," I groaned grabbing my phone.

"MARIA I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR SO LONG NOW WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW PICKING UP?" I heard him yell over the phone.

"I was asleep dad," I said with a lot of sass.

"Maria if you don't come back to this house i might as well come over there and get you myself." He said with a stern voice.

"Dad i'm 5 hours away from you and you don't have the energy to drive that long," I argued.

Right now i don't really care about him i just wanna go back to bed, like he has been telling me he's gonna drive here and take me back home i know he's not gonna do that.

"Dad i'm hanging up now goodbye," I said tiredly then hanging up.

"What did he say?" KK said walking over to me again.

"He just said he was gonna drive here and take me back home," I said rolling my eyes falling back onto my pillow.

"Why does he keep saying that?" KK questioned.

"I don't know just go back to bed okay," I said then pulling the covers over my body.

*Time skip to morning*

KK and I got ready and now we're heading to get breakfast from the food court.

"Maria i told Paige we were getting breakfast and she said that she's gonna meet us there so i just thought i would tell you that," KK said looking at me as we were walking.

"Okay that's fine," I said kindly while we entered the food court and saw Paige standing outside the Chick fa la booth.

"Hey Paigeyy," KK said getting ready to dab Paige up.

"Hey KK!" Paige said with a bunch of energy while dabbing up KK.

"Hey Maria how are you?" Paige said looking over at me smiling.

"Oh i'm good!!" I said smiling back at her.

We then made our way in line to order our food, it's breakfast time right now so they have the breakfast menu up on the screen.

I ordered the chick-n-minis cause that's the only thing that i really like on the breakfast menu. 

"Maria what are you gonna get?" KK said standing behind me.

"The Chick-n-minis what about you?" I said.

"Oh my god me too twin," KK said dabbing me up.

We were then laughing when all of a sudden we got interrupted by this random girl writing on her computer.

"Can y'all stop i'm trying to do my work, gosh." She said rudely.

KK and I both looked at each other and started laughing even harder but keeping it silent.

"What are y'all laughing about?" Paige said laughing a little.

"That girl over there told us to stop laughing because we were distracting her," I said laughing.

"I know that sounds like rude that were laughing but the way she said was so funny," KK said coming over beside me.

"Y'all are dorks," Paige said smiling while walking up to the cashier since it was our turn to order.