Chapter 7

*Paige's pov from the week she first met Maria*

"Wait so you like Maria?!" KK said after i told her i had feelings for Maria as we both sat on my bed.

"I mean yeah she's just so pretty and i'd like to get to know her more," I responded shyly.

"Oh my gosh Paigee," KK said playfully pushing my shoulder with her hand.

"KK stop," I said seriously but smiling at the same time.

"Fine but the only way you could get to know her better is if you hang out with her and get her socials," KK said.

"Well getting her socials won't be that hard it's just like hanging out is more difficult," I said.

"Maybe we can all hang out some time," KK mentioned.

"Yeah that'll be good," I said.

I honestly thought KK was gonna make that such a bigger deal but i'm so thankful she kept it chill.

"Oh wait KK don't tell her i said that okay or anyone else it's just between us," I blurted out.

"Right totally, i won't tell her i promise," KK said before dabbing me up like we always do.

*Maria's Pov back to shopping with Paige*

"Paige do you want to go to one of your favorite stores?" I said as i turned around to face her.

"I mean i would but is that okay with you" Paige said.

"Yeah that's fine just let me check out then we can go okay," I said giving her a smile as she stood behind me smiling back.

"Alright," She said grinning at me as i turned back around walking to the cashier.

I then paid and we walked out heading to a store that Paige likes.

"So which store are we going to," I asked as we walked shoulder to shoulder beside each other. 

"Guess," She said then looking over at me.

"Nike?" I guessed locking eye contact with her as we walked.

"How'd you know?!" Paige said.

"Maybe because your whole closet is basically Nike clothes," I said laughing a bit.

She laughed as we then entered the store.

*Time skip*

Paige and I are now walking back to my car noticing how  long we spent in there cause it's now dark outside.

"Wow i didn't realize how long we were shopping for," I said as we walked.

"Yeah me neither," Paige said.

"Hey do you mind driving i'm kinda tired from walking so much?" I said looking up at Paige.

"No i don't mind i'll drive," She said then grabbing the keys out my hand.

We then put all our shopping bags in the trunk and sat up front.

"You want me to connect your music?" Paige asked looking over at me as i was laying down in my seat.

"No you can play yours i don't mind," I said looking at her.

"Alright," She said with a slight smile on her face as she was looking at me.