Chapter 15

It has officially been enough time for Paige's ankle to heal and right now I'm driving Paige to get her cast off which she has made it very clear that's  shes excited.

"You don't know how excited I am to be able to walk with crutches." Paige said while smiling over at me from the passengers seat.

"Oh I think I know," I said looking at her and smiling back.

"Well were here!" I said a couple minutes later once we pulled into the hospitals parking lot to park.

We then got out of the car and started walking up to the entrance of the building.

"OW!" Paige said forgetting that their was a curb in front of her.

"oh my gosh," I mumbled then I helped her get situated and we made it inside.

*A few minutes ago by*

"So Paige have you fell while having your cast on?" The doctor asked for the first question.

Paige looked at me and I looked at her as I just stood there next to her as she sat in the doctors bed.

"I...well..I sorta kinda tripped out there just now but like it didn't really hurt," She said nervously while rubbing the back of her neck. 

I've noticed she does that a lot when shes nervous and I find it pretty cute.

"Okay that's fine I'm just talking about any hard falls?" He reassured.

"Oh, no sir," She responded quickly.

He than asked a couple more questions and then began the process of taking off her cast.

Paige looked over at me as she was laying down and signaled for me to come over to her, and once I did she grabbed my hand and started to hold my hand for comfort.

"Aw," I pouted due to how cute that was.

"I'm scared," She said laughing at herself covering her face.

"Paige I promise you it's not even gonna hurt," I smiled while laughing at her.

Keep in mind the doctor is just minding his business getting stuff while Paige and I are just holding hands whispering to each other.

"Ok-...oh!" The doctor said as he turned around in his chair to see Paige and I just holding hands.

"She's just a little scared," I said smiling kindly.

"Oh okay," He said laughing.

Paige then looked up at me embarrassed and I just smiled trying to hold in my laugh.

*Time Skip*

"That didn't even hurt," Paige said in her tough type accent she has.

"Did you want it to?!" I said looking at her as we got into the car.

"No I just think of myself before he took it off and how dramatic I was," She said as I started driving out the car.

"You were just scared Paige it's normal," I told her laughing. 

"I'm hungry," She said changing the conversation quickly once we got in the car.

"Of course your hungry," I replied looking over at her with a cheeky smile.

She then looked at me with a small smirk on her face and I just laughed at her a pulled out the parking lot.