Chapter 10

This morning i woke up to KK telling me to go to one of there games today i don't know why she can't tell me after i actually get up and going for the day.

"No because it would mean a lot for you to come and-" KK was speaking until i cut her off.

"KK you don't have to convince me to go i love basketball games, and stop talking to me as soon as i wake up," I said getting out of my bed as she sat on the side of it.

"So you're going to the game!" KK said excitingly.

"Yuppp," I said before closing the bathroom door.

*A few hours later*

I'm currently getting ready for the game and right now i'm curling my hair after i have already done my makeup and got dressed wearing a UConn crew neck and jeans.

I'm listening to one of my favorite songs which is Slow Down by Bobby V.  

As my music was blasting it stopped because i was getting call from someone so i looked at my phone that was laying on the counter and it was Paige that was calling me.

I quickly curled my last strand of hair and then answered her call. 

"Hey Paige!" I said as it looked like she was in the locker room.

"Heyyy you almost here the games about to start?" She said smiling.

"Yess i just got done getting ready and i'm about to head that way!" As said grabbing my phone and purse to start leaving the dorm.

"Well bye Paige i'll see you at the game!" I said.

"Alright see ya!" Paige said smiling as we both young hung up.

I then entered Gampel and as all the teammates were doing warm-ups on the floor and everyone was talking while they waited for the game to start.

Paige's Pov:

My teammates and I were doing some warm-ups before the game when all of a sudden i looked over and saw Maria walk into the gym.

"KK look," I said then pointing over at Maria while she was looking away.

"You should go quickly say hi to her," KK said hyping me up a little.

"Would't that be kinda weird," I said.

"I mean y'all have slept together so i don't really see why that would be weird." KK said making me unsure of how she knows about that.

"Wait how do you know about that?" I said questioning.

"Oh um... well Maria told me that she was seeing you real quick and she never came back so like i kinda just thought she slept at your dorm that only has one bed so i just expected her to be sleeping with you." KK said awkwardly.

"Okay okay no need to tell a whole story , but she did sleep in my bed but i don't see why that's weird?" I said.

"Never mind forget it boo," KK said smiling a little.

"Alright well i think ima go say hi to her," I said then walking away.

Maria's Pov:

I was just about to walk onto the stairs up to my seat in the student section until i heard my name being called by someone.