Oh well

I'm back from hibernation, lol.
____________________________

The hedgehog's ear twitched once he noticed the running shower. And remembered that one last person lived with Tai and Ruby.

Y/n: So, who else lives here? I hear a shower and...

Ruby: Yeah! My sister! I told you earlier, don't you remember?

Y/n recalled that the cookie monster did indeed mention her sister in their conversation before they made it to Patch.

Y/n: Oh, yeah! Wait, you never mentioned her name.

Tai: Her name is yang.

Y/n: ...does she happen to have a friend or a secret brother named Yin? *grins*

After a few seconds, the speedster lost his grin once the room became silent once again.

Ruby: None that I know of...

Y/n: Oh, well it would be kinda cool if she did...

The room became silent once again. Not long later, the shower was shut off. Y/n started tapping his foot to the rhythm of the first song that came to mind. Ruby started to slightly bop her head to the song and Tai left for the kitchen to warm up what was left of dinner. After around five minutes, Ruby's sister came down in... pajamas.

Yang: Hey guys! What's for di-

Her lilac eyes met a faunus on the couch... in her unofficial official spot. She suppressed her risen anger, which wasn't much.

Yang: Who's he?

Tai: He is Y/n, Ruby's new friend.

Yang quickly turned to Ruby, who was not paying attention and still bopping her head to the rhythm that the hedgehog faunus' foot was making. And Yang made an entirely wrong assumption. At that moment, Ruby noticed Yang.

Ruby: Oh, hey Yang! Sorry I didn't noti-

Yang: Is he your boyfriend?

The room once again grew silent. Tai and Ruby froze, the latter's brain was trying to process what just came out of her sister's mouth. Before anything really bad happened, y/n spoke.

Y/n: No, I'm not. I honestly wouldn't date anyone I met ten or twenty minutes ago.

Yang: Oh, good to know.

Tai was skeptical now, he didn't ask that question before and wasn't sure if Y/n was being 100% honest. Ruby felt all her tension leave, like a heavy burden being lifted. The hedge-boi stood up and rotated 180 degrees to face Yang

Y/n: I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're Ruby's sister.

Yang: ...

After a few seconds of silence, she made a mad dash towards him.

Ruby: Yang wait!

Yang vaulted across the couch. Y/n went wide eyed and was scared he was about to die to one of Yang's punches. He closed his eyes and accepted his fate...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

but he didn't feel anything bad. He felt a hand on his head, petting him. He opened his eyes and found that Yang was giving him headpats.

Y/n: *Technoblade style* Heh?

Ruby: Eh?

Tai: What's going on?

There was only a second of silence.

Yang: *quiet-ish* So. Cute.

Y/n: (⸝⸝⸝O﹏ O⸝⸝⸝) *still the Blade's style* HEH?!

Ruby: Eh?!

Tai: Seriously what's happening?!

Yang: Nothing!

Y/n wasn't exactly on board with it, but allowed it because he was starting to enjoy it. A small, barely noticeable, blush appeared on his face. Yang was definitely enjoying it and Ruby was absolutely flabbergasted. Tai still continued to cook, but was suspicious of what was happening in the other room. Y/n started to tap his foot out of enjoyment... and it got faster and faster and faster and faster. Yang looked down to see the blur's foot become a blur. She went wide-eyed and took a step back, but fell on the couch behind her. Ruby was a little amazed and Tai commenced wondering what the noise was.

Yang: *a little scared* How did you move your foot so fast?

Y/n: *whispering* Damn, that felt good... *normal* Uhm... that was my semblance! It acts up when my emotions just... y'know.

Yang: Then... your semblance is a lot like Ruby's semblance!

Y/n: Yeah, I know... and I have reason to believe that she copied me!

Ruby quickly snapped her head to face Y/n.

Ruby: Oh yeah? What reason?

Y/n: Quick question, how old are you?

Ruby: 15

She said proudly. And at the same moment, Y/n had a big ol' sly grin plastered on his face.

Y/n: Hah! I'm 16! You DID copy me!

Ruby became absolutely devastated.

Ruby: (x_x) I-wah-heh? Bu- Impossible!

Y/n: Admit it! You. Copied. Me!

Ruby: Wait!

Y/n: What?

Ruby: Uhm...

Ruby thought as hard as she could, fumes could probably spill out of her head. Until, she came up with a way to flip the conversation winning side.

Ruby: When did you unlock your semblance?!

Y/n: *mumbling* a few days ago

Ruby: Huh?

Y/n: ...A few days ago

Ruby: Aha! I UNLOCKED MY SEMBLANCE BEFORE YOU DID!

Y/n dropped to his knees in shame. The cookie monster, managed to unlock her semblance way before he did. He quickly remembered that he only just got to this world and barely had any training. Also, this is her world, not his. He quickly shook off his shame and looked up... only to see that ruby was not there.

Y/n: 'Huh? Where'd she go?'

He looked around and heard ruby talking to Tai. And once Y/n focused on their voices, he realized that ruby was bragging about how she unlocked her semblance before someone that's older than her.

Y/n: (-_-") 'You didn't have to rub it in...'

He then tried to focus on Yang, 'cause he had no idea where she went. He eventually found her voice, saying something about "It's not perfect enough".

Y/n: 'What IS perfect?'

The curiosity took hold of him and he went up the stairs towards Yang. He made it to the room with the most noise and heard paper being ripped and Yang complaining that something wasn't good enough. And this repeated for another minute, until Y/n knocked on the door.

Yang: Who is it?

Y/n: The new guy. Anyway, watch'a doin' in there? I can here you from downstairs.

After a quick second, he heard a bunch of shuffling and the door flew open. Yang instantly grabbed his wrist and pulled the hedgy into her room.

Y/n: Gah!

Yang almost slammed the door close. She quickly sat him down on her bed. She took a few steps back and made l's with her fingers. She lined them up to look like she was taking a picture. And it was at that moment that y/n knew, that Yang was drawing him.