Not a moment to lose

You guys love the upload shedual, don't you? :)
____________________________

Morning, the one thing that most people hate. For it is just a reminder that each day is a loop of the previous day. But for y/n, it was the start of a whole new life. One filled with more learning and killing monsters. A strange change of pace that he needs. And it also gives him something else to worry about, a distraction from a true danger... himself.

Y/n: *stretches* mmm... this couch is one I would steal, if I had a home.

His ears twitched and he realized that there was no one awake. Though there was a small amount of sunlight, it wasn't enough for everyone to wake up for the day. After getting up and seeing that the sun had not yet risen, he decided he'd go to a beach, if he found one, and watch the sunrise. Y/n made one last check no one was awake, and walked out the front door. He closed the door and took a few warm-up stretches, then ran. He didn't boost, that would've woken everybody that heard it on Patch. The hedgehog faunus ran at a moderate pace, enough to not wake anyone from sound and enough to enjoy large amounts of wind in his flowing s/f/c hair.
...

...

...
He inhaled and exhaled, putting on a smile in the process. The blur spotted a fairly tall tree and decided that he could probably get a good view from a high branch. So, he ran up the tree in a spiral and stopped on a branch above most trees. And from there, he watched the sun rise above the horizon.

Y/n: This is nice, it's calm, quiet. I'd wanna stay here forever. 'Too bad the sun rises quick.'

And so, he remained there for about 10 minutes. Afterwards,he decided it was time to head back. He stood up, stretched once more, and ran down the tree the same way he got up. The f/c eyed boy ran all the way back and almost got lost... until y/n recognized an oddly shaped rock he had passed when he was leaving. So he made it back and entered through the front door. Once he got back on the couch, he noticed that someone was awake, thanks to his faunus ears and the sound of a shower running. While he waited, he started to pick a song to listen to on his phone. And he just so happened to pick...
...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Y/n: Oh, yeah!~

Alright!~

When I don't show off, don't criticize.~

I'm just living by my own feelings.~

And I won't give in won't compromise.~

'Cuz I only have a stead. Fast. Heart of gold.~

I don't know why I can't leave, though it might be tough.~

But I ain't out of control, just livin' by my word.~

Don't ask me why, I don't need a reason.~

I got my way. My. Own. Way!~

It doesn't matter!~

Now what happens.~

I will never, give up the fight!~

Long as the voice inside; drives me to run and fight.~

It doesn't matter; who is wrong and who is right!~

He imagined himself playing the guitar, little did he know that someone was watching and listening to him from the stairs.

Y/n: When I don't look back , I don't need to.~

Time won't wait and I got. So. Much to do.~

Where do I stop? Now, it's all a blur and so unclear.~

Well, I don't know but I can't be wrong!~

It. Doesn't. Matter!~

Now what happens.~

I will never, give up the fight!~

Long as the voice inside; drives me to run and fight.~

Place all your bets on the one you think is right!~

Y/n put his arms in the air to imagine playing a guitar. It was one of his many dreams to play one, especially on a stage. The girl that was watching him could practically hear the music with the lyrics.

Y/n: Oh, it doesn't matter!~

Now what happens!~

I will never; give up the fight!~

Long as the voice inside; drives me to run and fight!~

It doesn't matter; who is wrong and who is right!~

It doesn't matter!~

He air-strummed the final chords of his imaginary guitar in sync with the music. Once the song ended, he put his arms down and was about to pick another, until the silence in the air was broken.

???: That was amazing!

Y/n jumped and turned his head towards the noise. It was Ruby, stars in her silver eyes and amazed. He didn't know why, maybe it was his voice. Maybe it's because she somehow knew that he played his air-guitar perfectly. It's anyone's guess. But, in any case, she was impressed like a child on Christmas morning.