Intro

Cover: BT21

Hi! Welcome to this guide/journal. I will be documenting my own experiences with age regression and some struggles with it as well. This will also talk about what age regression is, and other information related to this.

Just a side note, at this moment, I have never had a caregiver, and I oftentimes struggle to regress. I may be incorrect, and I would love your input on these topics. 

Edit: had a caregiver, so here's some advice I learned the hard way. If you're a minor, don't have a cg that's 18+, it doesn't work out. It gets weird. Also, if they ask for nsfw, block immediately!!

Rules 

So, I have some rules for the comments. In the comments, please refrain from swearing, and keep them safe. I do not tolerate hate speech of any kind. Also, any NSFW comments will be deleted and the user will be blocked. But please comment if you want to say something. If you want to tell me something, but you want to swear, you can pm me instead :)

Who am I?

I am Gale, and I use they/them pronouns. I believe my little age is between 4-9, but because of my struggles to regress, I am unsure. I have been active in the community, but mostly for a while on AO3. I haven't been in the Wattpad agere community since Cinderellon1996 dominated the agere tags and their works were most of the top 20, like literally you go to the agere tag, and I'm like, is there a work not written by Ella? Off topic, but where did those works go? Anyways, I have a big SFW agere collection on AO3 that I'm trying to build up. Currently we have 150+ bookmarks and 50+ works, please help grow it! I am on there with the same handle. 

Alright, so that's all! Join me on this adventure!

Note: Updates will be sporadic, at best.