Littles Looking

This is an area for littles to find friends and/or caregivers! Keep it safe, or face deletion :) 

Also, this is only supposed to be SFW, so please don't use the questionnaire if you are looking for a NSFW relationship. Any comments mentioning kink, sexual things, or the words "dom", "sub", "bdsm", etc. will be deleted and you will get a pm the first time it happens, explaining why your comment was deleted. The second time, you will be blocked.

If you want to, here's the questionnaire :)

Fill this out at the end please, and this is just a guide. Not everything needs to be filled out, and you can of course add things you want to say.

[Preferred Name] Note: This can be a fake name if you are uncomfortable using your chosen/given name.

[Pronouns]

*[Gender Identity]

[Caregiver or Friend or Both]

[Romantic or Platonic]

*[Sexuality]

[Little Age Range] Note: If you are unsure, just list unknown. If you have a rough estimate, use that if you want :)

[Big Age Range] Note: I don't want you saying your exact age. Use these age ranges:

13-18, 18-25, 25-35, 35-50, 50+

[Three Words to Describe You as a Little]

[Three Activities You Enjoy as a Little]

[Three Things You are Looking in a CG/Friend]

[Preferred Age Range for a CG/Friend]

*[Aesthetic]

[Three Things You Dislike]

[Describe Yourself When You Are Big]

*[Mental Health Notes]

*[Other Notes]

Example

This is mine :)

Name: Gale

Pronouns: they/them

Gender Identity: nonbinary

CG or Friend or Both: I have a CG, but I would like some friends too :)

Romantic or Platonic: Primarily platonic

Sexuality: Pansexual

Little Age: ~4-9, but sometimes up to 12. 

Big Age: 13-18

3 Words to describe me as a little: Playful, kind of a sad calm(when I'm alone), and Clingy(superrrr clingy)

3 activities I enjoy: The video game Just Dance, cuddles, and card/board games

3 things I'm looking for: caring, happy to cuddle, and will deal with my clinginess lol

age range of cg: 14-17

aesthetic: If I chose my own clothes, I'd be cottagecore, but I mostly just wear what's comfy ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dislikes: cockroaches(ick), yelling, short responses, and kale(it's itchy)

Big Me: Anxious, academically competitive, and I love debating. So yeah, I'm pretty different when I'm big but not that much.

Mental health: I have issues lol. Mostly just sh urges and anxiety. 

Question:

Put your responses to the questionnaire here please :)

If you are looking for age play, please, don't use this questionnaire. I would love if you educated yourself on the topic of this, but if you are looking for kink, this is not the place.