Chapter 1: The Arrival

*Reader's POV*

You wake up inside of a cage. You can tell tell that you are high up in the sky due to the difference in air pressure. Your eyes finally open and what appears in you line of sight are the people you hoped to never see, prison guards. Judging by their uniforms, they belong to a nice facility, possibly a very nice prison or well known company, but you doubt the latter. As you look closer, you find an orange and green haired man with a... A TAIL??? You decide against asking, seeing as you are in a cage and he has a staff. The other man standing beside the first, seems to have white and pink hair. This guard also had what looks like an eyepatch. 'I wonder what happened to his eye,' you think. All of a sudden, the aircraft shifts as though it has landed. 

*Warden Hyakushiki's POV*

I'm waiting outside for the new arrival. All I've heard about them is that they have committed murder and that they are extremely dangerous. I will have to see the inmate before I place them in a specific building. I had sent Samon and Kenshiro to retrieve the inmate from the police force that had found them. Suddenly, the helicopter comes into my sight, landing directly in front of me. I see my guards walking out with a cage in their hands. As they come closer, I can see the outline of the figure inside. Samon reaches inside and puts handcuffs around the inmate's wrists. He opens the door to the cage and the inmate walks out. Being able to see them clearly now, I notice that this inmate is...

EXTREMELY HANDSOME???

I have to repress a squeal of surprise at his face. Apparently I wasn't the only shocked as I look at Kenshiro and Samon, a look of surprise plastered on their faces. Having seen his features, I quickly decide what building he should be in.

*Reader's POV*

You look around yourself, your eyes hurting from seeing the natural light for the first time in a while. You see shocked faces on the guards who had not seen you yet due to the darkness in the helicopter. You see a woman in front of you. She is dressed much differently when compared to the guards. You assume she is the warden of this Nanba Prison, the only reason you know the name is from the painted words on the side of the huge wall. The woman speaks to the orange and green haired guard after clearing her throat a few times. "Samon, he will be staying in our building three."

At this, the "Samon," as you now know him, replies, "but, Miss, why would you leave him with that pheasant?"

"Because he is quite beautiful despite being murderous. He would do well under Kiji's care. If he tries anything, he will be promptly transferred to your or Hajime's care." They continue speaking as if you aren't there.

The warden adds, now speaking directly to you, "Your inmate number will be #0313. This will change if we have to send you to another building."

'Well this has been an eventful day.' You think to yourself as you are guided to Buidling 3 by Samon.

________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope this turns out well. This story will be nearly identical to my other Nanbaka except for anything even remotely linked to gender. I've revised some of my grammar and vocabulary for this version and I would love it if any reader's would help pointing out any issues I may have missed. 

Halfway through writing the original story, I came to the realization that I am trans. It became a lot harder to write the female pov and I realized just how hard it is to find male reader Nanbaka stories, so here we are. I hope its enjoyable!