Chapter 3: Meeting New People

*Reader's POV*

You and the new supervisor walk to your new cell. All you can do at the moment is marvel at the cleanliness of this building. Your thoughts are interrupted by Kiji. "So, since you are new, I'm going to have to go over the rules, aren't I?"

Before you even have a chance to answer, he starts going over the rules, the schedules, and how necessary makeup and daily showers are. 

*short time skip to the end of Kiji's speech because I don't feel like expanding on it*

Kiji snaps his fingers in front of your face to make sure you are still awake. To be honest, you aren't paying much attention and almost fell asleep, but had remembered the most important parts. Kiji then quizes you on what he had said. You don't get everything right, but he figures it's probably good enough for the moment and walks away surprised at the fact someone had actually listened to him for any amount of time, him being used to others dismissing him.

As soon as you can't hear his boots clicking down the hall, you hear another noise. This one sounds like whispers. These whispers sound like they are coming from across the cell. Looking to the other wall to the cell, you see two boys, one with green and yellow hair speaking to the other with purple and pink. You really don't want to interrupt their conversation, but it was starting to get awkward for you. You finally speak up and simply say, "hello!"

The boys who had not noticed you before now look in your direction. The one with green hair speaks out first, "Why, hello there. Who are you?"

To this, you reply, "I'm (M/n). What about you?"

"I'm Trois and the man beside me is Honey." He points over his shoulder to the boy with purple hair sitting next to him nonchalantly. "So, (M/n), why are you here? In Nanba, I mean."

Your muscles tense up at the question, knowing the truth would get out sooner or later, you decide to tell the truth. You figure that if they don't like it, at least they'll leave you alone. "Well, I may or may not have... you know... killed a few people."

"You what-" Honey cuts himself off with a deadpan look etched onto his face, Trois' nearly mirroring his expression. 

'This ought to be interesting.' 

________________________________________________________________________________

Just got off of work and decided to get back to it. A quick thanks to those who have already read this story in the first 24 hours of its existence. 

Going back over my old writing, I realized just how much trouble I had trying to keep the wording in the present tense. Let me know if there's anything I missed. I've been on autopilot for the last several hours... Enjoy!