Chapter 4: Meeting Cell 13

*Reader's POV*

'This ought to be interesting'

Before you can continue you conversation with the two, the clicking of boots could be heard from down the hall. Kiji walks up to your shared cell and says, "Cell 13 of Building 13 has invited you two to come to number 1325's game room."

From the opposite end of the cell, you speak, "Kiji, can I go too? I want to try to make a few friends, even if they are from a different building."

"I suppose , but we will have to something about your hair first. I cannot sit here and let you walk out of here like... that..." He responds, gesturing to your hair which has not been as well maintained as it should be since you haven't had a chance to take care of yourself since you were caught back in (your country).

*Time skip because I'm not going to describe taking a shower and cleaning your hair nor the walk to Building 13, you know how long that would take? Too long.*

You and the other man arrive to the door and Kiji opens it for you, ushering you inside. Looking around, you fall in love with the area. It doesn't take long for a certain four boys to see you though. They swarm up to you, curious to meet the new face, their attempts at conversation looking more odd than friendly, but it is much appreciated. Laughter was all but inevitable around their shenanigans. By the time they chill out, you have already learned their names. The blond one is Uno, the black haired one is Jyugo, the one with green hair is Nico, and finally, the one with purple hair is Rock. Uno stood out in particular as he wouldn't seem to shut up about having to deal with another "prettyboy," his complaints earning a chuckle from you. Nico was the one that invited Trois and Honey, he wasn't upset by your unexpected arrival at all and was actually rather pleased at the opportunity for a new friend. After everyone chilled out, they go their separate ways to play the games in the room for their remaining time. 

Only 20 minutes later, you all get warned that your hour of free time is up. Kiji walks back over to you, Trois, and Honey from the couch he was sitting on with various other guards. "Come, let's go. Your free time is up as well." He guides the three of you back to your building.

*Time skip because I still don't feel like describing the long walk from building to building.*

You get settled back into your cell, deciding to sit back down where you were before you had left. Trois turns to look at you before sitting back down where he and Trois had been previously. "Where were you, (M/n)? I didn't see you nearly the whole time we were in there." Honey nods in agreement.

"Well, I was with my new friends from Building 13. They were a lot of fun to hang out with, and their attempts at impressing me were hilarious."

*Honey and Trois' POV*

'Why do I feel jealous that they took all of his attention?' They ask themselves, unaware that they were thinking the same thing.

________________________________________________________________________________

I changed how cell 13 responds to the reader because I feel like they wouldn't be so overbearing if its a guy. I mean, its a prison of men, you're gonna see men, yk. In the other book, I was making them more out there about their affection and attraction to the reader, but for a male reader, I'm thinking it would be more of a slow burn kinda thing. Lmk what you think. Enjoy!