Chapter 2: The Walk and Meeting Your Guard

*Samon's POV*

As the new inmate and I walk down the hall, I steal a few glances at him, noticing his beauty. WAIT! I  SHOULDN'T BE FEELING THIS TOWARDS AN INMATE!!! But his (h/l) (h/c) hair though... SNAP OUT OF IT, SAMON! THIS IS AN INMATE, NOT A NORMAL PERSON! THIS GUY HAS KILLED PEOPLE! But those (e/c) eyes. Wait, I never even asked his name! "So," I take a second to clear my throat, "What's your name?" Geez, Samon, really? Worst conversation starter.

He replies, much to my surprise, "(M/n). My name is (M/n) (L/n)."

After that, we went into a very uncomfortable and awkward silence. Well, at least awkward for me... 'Oh great, here is Building 3. Kiji is so lucky to have him in his building,' I think to myself, raising a fist in frustration before swiftly lowering it again to not gain (M/n)'s attention.

*Reader's POV*

Well, that was awkward...

You notice that Samon has stopped beside you. You're right in front of a huge door. Suddenly, Samon speaks up, "Well, this is it. Buidling Three."

He opens the door for you and you are greeted with sparkly clean floors and walls. This takes you by surprise as you had thought that the prison would be dirty. You and Samon continue walking until you find until you find a tall man with a similar suit as Samon, but with nicer boots and a whole lot of feathers around the collar of the shirt. He looks like he has used a lot of makeup and has multi-coloured hair. Samon speaks up, "Hey, Kiji, I have your new inmate here!"

The man turns to look at you and suddenly has hearts in his eyes. "Oh my god! The Warden didn't tell me the new inmate was so handsome! Just wait until Honey, Trois, and the fanclub see you! You are just too cute! No wonder the Warden put you in my care rather than that Monkey or Gorilla! They'd just rough you up." He rushes over, sweeping you up into the air before spinning once and setting you back down. 

"I'll see myself out then." Samon sends a small wave towards the both of you and opens the door to leave. You return his wave just as he looks back when he closes the door. He suddenly slams the door, growing flustered, unbeknownst to you.

You look up to the tall, colourful man, speaking to him. "My name is (M/n). What's your's?"

"Oh! He even has the voice of an angel! My name is Kiji Mistuba and don't you forget it. I am the supervisor of this building, Building Three, your new home." He replies eagerly, easily ignoring Samon's absence. 

The only thing that runs through your mind is, 'Are all of the men here going to be this hot or excited about me?'

________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, second chapter published in one night. It's a bit easier since their some of the shorter chapters, but we're going strong. I'm going to try to get it as up to date as soon as possible, but its not going to happen tonight for sure. It's late enough and I need to be at work at 5am... So far, the revisions have been fairly easy to make, but I might be skipping over a few problems so let me know! The interactions from the character's will be slightly different from the other story, but its to improve the story and fit the gender switch better. Enjoy!