Chapter 3

"Indeed she told me about you. But I didn't expect you to come over at such an hour " you said while raising an eyebrow as you crossed your arms after wiping off the sweat from your palm on your pants.

"Oh, I see. But this is Seoul my Sweetheart, anything is possible here" was the reply that you got from your over confident tutor who just now called you sweetheart.

This boy has some guts, I must say...

You were not exactly angry at him. You were just a bit nervous and you don't know why but your heart fluttered whenever he called you by such names.

Taehyung on the other hand was busy examining you. From top to toe he rolled his eyes over your body tracing out each of your curves with his sharp eyes.

He thought you were a cute, innocent, jovial girl who was just trying to be tough around him not even knowing that you are tremendously failing to carry out that tough look.

"Won't you let me in?" he arched his eyebrows and your mind went blank.

"Yeah ss-sure why not..." you were stammering with your words not knowing that you were showing your tutor how nervous you are. You nibbled the inner portions of your cheeks to look cool as you let him in.

He walked inside your apartment with his hands slid inside his jeans pocket and eyes revolving around.

"Your apartment is pretty big for one person to stay" you heard him say as you closed the door.

"Yeah it's pretty big for just one person" was your reply when you turned around to look at him.

"The rent must also be very high, I guess? " he questioned further bitting his inner cheek.

"No it's free"

Your reply made him shook as he looked at you with his eye enlarged out of surprise.

"Actually the owner of this apartment is a friend of my father and he lives in abroad now with his family. So he let me stay in his house for free" you added and everything cleared up for Taehyung

"Ah I see" he said and you nodded your head.

"Do you have any plans for keeping a roommate or something?" he asked while looking at you and bitting his bottom lip.

You shrugged a bit at his question and while frowning you replied "No. Not at all. I am better off alone"

He fell silent at your reply and just shook his head.

"Won't you take me to your room? " he broke up the silence and grinned at you.

"Yeah. Follow me" you said and guided the young man to your bedroom which you also use as your study room.

"This room is quite spacious" he grinned rolling his eyes over the entire room and all of a sudden he jumped in your bed.

"This is awesome! I love this! It's so soft and comfy. I wish to sleep here someday" your jaw dropped and you were literally stunned at his behavior.

What kind of a perverted person he is?

You cringed a bit and then said "Would you be a little sincere about how you place your words.... It mean you sound wrong"

Taehyung laughed as he saw you cringe and jumped out of the bed instantly after hearing your remark and walked over you. His hands quickly wrapped around your waist and he raised your chin with his index finger after pulling you closer to his well build up body.

"I thought you were innocent. But I am amazed, you have a pretty dirty mind"

You could feel his heat on your body and you froze after he whispered in your ears. You cheeks turned red as an apple and you quickly unfolded his arms around you and scooted away from him. You stood away from him making a distance as you bit your lips while tucking a strand of your hair behind your hair. You darted your eyes away from him, looking at the floor still disbelieving what happened just a few moments ago.

Taehyung on the other hand was on the mood of playing with you. He wanted to make you feel more nervous, he wanted to mess up more with your pure mind because unknowingly you looked very cute when you got nervous. And he had started to love that cute face of yours.

"You still have a lot to learn" he signed and you looked up.

"Really? I feel it's you who should learn some manners! " you hiss at him with fierce eyes and clenched fist.

Taehyung just scoffed. He understood that you were a easy play, a girl with a fragile heart.

And indeed, he was right. You have never experienced such a behavior from a guy before this, so it was natural for you to react. You have always been keeping yourself away from these sorts of girl and boy issues.

"It's called flirting honey" he winked at you grinning widely.

"I call it humiliation "you protested while crossing your arms, giving him a stiff look as he studied your posture.

Taehyung 's grin widened. It clearly showed in his face that he was enjoying your reactions.

"Okay I give up" he surrendered to your cute angry look and raised his hands in the air. "Won't you show me your books? Or are you planning to fight for the whole day, I mean the whole night"

You loosely hung your hands down by your side and walked over your study table to show him your books.

You became so indulged in arranging your books that the thought of Taehyung just flew out from your mind.

Suddenly you felt a body behind your back and you knew it was Taehyung. You gulped some of the saliva out of nervousness as you felt his hot breath on your shoulder.

He bent down to get a look of the books on your table and his chest touched your back and your heart nearly stopped beating.

It didn't take much time for Taehyung to understand that you were feeling uneasy but he continued to bent closer because he enjoyed that.

Looking through your books a thing caught his eyes. It was the admit card of your new university.

He picked it up as he read the name of your university in his mind.

You turned back and saw him looking at your card and a sudden smirk lighted up on his face.

"Welcome to Seoul National, Junior!"

⬛⬛⬛

Please wait for next chapter.......